Choi Tae-joon Facts:
– Education: Chung-Ang University, majoring in Theater.
– He is currently under Huayi Brothers.
– He started out as a child actor but took a break before returning to acting in his 20s.
– He was on We Got Married in which he paired up with Apink‘s Bomi.
– He was a permanent host on Hello Counselor at the end of August 2016.
– He starred in Kara‘s “Bye Bye Happy Days!” MV.
– He is friends with Block B‘s Zico, EXO‘s Chanyeol, CNBLUE‘s Jonghyun, and Lee Sung Kyung.
– On March 7, 2018, it was confirmed by Huayi Brothers that Choi has been in a relationship with actress Park Shin-hye since late 2017.
Choi Tae-joon Movies:
Eclipse (커터) | 2016 – Se-joon
Pacemaker (페이스메이커) | 2012 – Min Yoon-ki
Choi Tae-joon Drama Series:
Handsome Guy and Jung-eum (훈남정음) | SBS / 2018 – Choi Joon-soo
Exit (엑시트) [Drama Special] | SBS / 2018 – Do Kang-soo
Suspicious Partner (수상한 파트너) | SBS / 2017 – Ji Eun-hyuk
Missing Nine (미씽나인) | MBC / 2017 – Choi Tae-ho
The Flower in Prison (옥중화) | MBC / 2016 – Sung Ji-heon
All About My Mom (부탁해요 엄마) | KBS2 / 2015-2016 – Lee Hyung-soon
The Girl Who Sees Smells ( 냄새를 보는 소녀) | SBS / 2015 – Ye Sang-gil
Mother’s Garden (엄마의 정원) | MBC / 2014 – Cha Ki-joon
Adolescence Medley (사춘기 메들리) | KBS2 / 2013 – Lee Yeok-ho
Ugly Alert (못난이 주의보) | SBS / 2013 – Gong Hyun-seok
The Great Seer (대풍수) | SBS / 2012-2013 – Lee Bang-won
The King of Dramas ( 드라마의 제왕) | SBS / 2012 – Oh In-sung (cameo ep. 1)
Padam Padam (빠담빠담) | JTBC / 2011-2012 – Im Jung
Piano (피아노) | SBS / 2001 – young Lee Kyung-ho
Choi Tae-joon Awards:
2017 MBC Drama Awards | Best Bad Character (“Missing Nine”)
2014 MBC Drama Awards | Best New Actor (“Mother’s Garden”)
profile made by astreria ✁
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Which is your favorite Choi Tae-joon role? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂