C.N Blue (Code Name Blue) Members Profile: CNBLUE Facts, CNBLUE Ideal Type
CNBLUE (씨엔블루) consists of 4 members: Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin. The band debuted in Japan in early 2009. CNBLUE debuted in South Korea on January 14, 2010, under FNC Entertainment.
CNBLUE Fandom Name: Boice (Blue and Voice combined)
CNBLUE Official Fan Color: Blue
CN Blue Members Profile:
Stage Name: Yonghwa (용화)
Birth Name: Jung Yong Hwa (정용화)
Position: Leader, Main Vocalist, Guitarist, Rapper, Face of The Group
Birth Place: Seoul, but moved to Busan since he was a kid
Date of Birth: June 22, 1989
Zodiac sign: Cancer
Height: 180 cm (5’11”)
Weight: 63 kg (139 lbs)
Blood Type: A
– His motto is “Power of positiveness“.
– He hates goldfish, bees, and cockroaches.
– He is not good at expressing what he truly feels verbally. But when he writes lyrics he feel like his emotions come out better.
– When asked in an interview what was the best thing he‘d heard in awhile he replied “Live tickets sold out.”
– He was ‘married‘ to Girls‘ Generation/SNSD‘s Seohyun in the reality show “We Got Married“.
– In his spare time he writes and composes music. (He composed mostly of CNBLUE’s songs).
– He wrote the rap lyrics to “Love Light” while thinking of Seohyun.
– Though he is the oldest and the leader, he is a big jokester and is the prankster of CN Blue (aka “Yong Choding“).
– When he was a student he was good at English and Gym, but was poor at Math. He was also in the top 10 of his class.
– He loved to listen to NSYNC and Backstreet Boys when he was in middle school.
– It was also reported by BIGBANG‘s SeungRi that once when CN Blue went shopping, he paid for all the members items.
– He acted in several dramas: “You‘re Beautiful” (2009), “Heartstrings/You‘ve Fallen For Me“ (2011), “Gentleman’s Dignity” (2012) in ep. 13, “Marry Him If You Dare” (2013), “The Three Musketeers” (2014), “The Package” (2017).
– He says that he can‘t break up with a girl because he can‘t tell a girl “Let‘s part.”
– MinHyuk says that YongHwa takes very good care of his dongsaengs. Once when he had a stomachache, YongHwa gave him a stomach massage.
– He is very interested in designed and loves to shop.
– Yonghwa enlisted in the Military on March 5th, 2018.
– Yonghwa’s ideal type: “I like kind girls, someone who can understand me and give me 100% support.”
Stage Name: Jonghyun (종현)
Birth Name: Lee Jong Hyun (이종현)
Position: Lead Vocalist, Guitarist, Visual
Birth Place: Busan, South Korea
Date of Birth: May 15, 1990
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Height: 182 cm (6’0″)
Weight: 64 kg (141 lbs)
Blood Type: O
– He is appeared in We Got Married, where his virtual wife was Gong Seung Yeon
– He is CN Blue‘s 2nd leader.
– He appeared in Fluttering India variety show with other idols like INFINITE’s Sunggyu, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, SHINee’s Minho or EXO’s Suho.
– His idol is Kim Bum Soo and actually had the chance to meet him after debuting in Korea.
– He has composed many songs of CN Blue.
– He is ironically good friends with SHINee‘s Jonghyun.
– He was in the movie “Acoustic“. He said it was an easy role for him because playing guitar and being a singer is his everyday life.
– He wears a lot of training wear from Addias.
– He shakes his legs before going to the stage when he is nervous.
– He has a black belt in both Taekwondo and Judo.
– He is the most reliable and trusted member among CN Blue.
– He says if he wasn‘t a singer he would have been an athlete.
– He can‘t help speaking in his Busan accent when he gets excited.
– Among all the songs that he has composed for CNBLUE, he is most satisfied with “Lie”. (He helped in composing a lot of CNBLUE’s songs).
– He appeared in Mamamoo’s “Mr. Ambiguous” MV.
– In 2015 Jonghyun participated in KBS’s show “Exciting India”, alongside TVXQ’s Changmin, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, SHINee’s Minho, INFINITE’s Sunggyu, and EXO’s Suho.
– He acted in several dramas: “Gentleman’s Dignity” (2012), “Adolescence Medley” – ep 3 (2013), “Orange Marmalade” (2015), “My Only Love Song” (2017), “Evergreen” (2018).
– He thinks he is most handsome after taking a bath.
– Jonghyun enlisted in the military on August 7th, 2018.
– Jonghyun’s ideal girl “I prefer an easy-going person. I don’t like someone snapping at me. Someone who can accept me the way I am, who doesn’t play games with me.”
Stage Name: Minhyuk (민혁)
Birth Name: Kang Min Hyuk (강민혁)
Position: Drummer, Vocalist
Date of Birth: June 28, 1991
Zodiac sign: Cancer
Height: 184 cm (6’0″)
Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
Blood Type: A
– He liked band music after listening to Maroon5.
– He is a romantic person , he knows a lot about dating, like where to go, where to eat,etc.
– Minhyuk’s dad is drums teacher. He learnt playing drums from his dad.
– He is the one that cleans the most. He tidied the room everyday when CNBLUE were in Japan.
– Minhyuk met his first girlfriend when he was 1st year of high school, then broke up in the 3rd year. He has dated her for more than 1 year.
– “1″ is his lucky number
– When Minhyuk was in middle school, he was in a soccer team. During summer vacation, he always had training.
– He acted in several dramas “It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl” (2010), “Heartstrings” (2011), “My Husband Got a Family” (2012), “The Heirs” (2013), “Entertainer” (2016), “Hospital Ship” (2017).
– MinHyuk is called Min Hyo Ku in Japan.
– MinHyuk enlisted on July 31st, 2018.
– Minhyuk’s ideal type is actress Kim So Hyun, but he said he keeps changing his ideal type. Before, his ideal type was Lee Min-jung.
Stage Name: Jungshin (정신)
Birth Name: Lee Jung Shin (이정신)
Position: Main Rapper, Bassist, Vocalist, Maknae
Date of Birth: September 15, 1991
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Height: 188 cm (6’2″)
Weight: 66 kg (145 lbs)
Blood Type: A
– He is very close to MinHyuk since they are both the same age.
– Although he is the youngest, he is also the tallest in CN Blue.
– He use to be very short, but during high school he grew 10 cm each year.
– After he appeared on “We Got Married” as a “brother–in–law“, he became the #1 most searched on Korean search sites and was nick named “Goddess“.
– Whenever the CN Blue members are fighintg, he is the one who‘s charm can erases all the conflict in an instant.
– He keeps in touch with his parents and sends them messages everyday.
– All of the money he gets from the company goes to his mother.
– He is very close to his mother. She even monitors JungShin‘s work and knows all of his activities.
– He is very interested in fashion model work and attended Seoul Fashion Week twice.
– Some of his favorite artist are Hoobastank, Maroon 5.
– When writing a song, he usually composes it first then writes the lyrics. If it‘s not coming together, he‘ll go look for delicious food to eat.
– ”I’m the type to be very shy if someone doesn’t approach me first,but if someone approaches me, I give them everything“.
– He really likes photography, and would like study it to become better. He says that if he wasn‘t a singer he would have been a photographer.
– He is the most hilarious member in CN Blue.
– He has many bottles of vitamins and medicines in his room, and often fans give them to him as presents.
– He was in the MV for 4minute‘s “Heart to Heart“
– He acted in several dramas such as “My Husband Got a Family” (2012), “Seo-Young, My Daughter” (2013), “The Blade and Petal” (2013), “Temptation” (2014), “The Girl Who Sees Smells” – as an idol star in ep 6 (2015), “Cinderella and Four Knights” (2016), “My Sassy Girl” (2017), “My first love” (2018)
– Whenever the members are arguing, he‘ll erase the whole conflict but saying something funny.
– Jungshin enlisted on July 31st, 2018.
– Jungshin’s ideal type is someone who can understand him well and can lead him in a better manner. He doesn’t mind a difference in age.
~ FORMER MEMBER ~
Stage Name: Kwangjin (광진)
Birth Name: Kwon Kwang Jin (권광진)
Position: Bassist, Backing Vocalist
Date of Birth: August 12, 1992
Zodiac sign: Leo
– He was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– He left CN Blue in 2009.
– He was under FNC for 10 years before he debuted with N.Flying.
– On December 19, 2018 he left N.Flying due to a scandal (he was accused that he dated and that he sexually harassed some fans).
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Latest Korean coemeback:
(Special thanks to My_Second_Self, Jae, Kimberly Patricia, Jun, Madina Sow, 강 혜리, Lulu, lilynguyen, Ziggy, Lidia Pawlak, Jessica Griswold, Menmeong, Pink Princess, youmna_kpop)
Who is your CNBLUE bias? Do you know more facts about them? Feel free to comment below. It can help new fans find more info about them. 🙂