C.N Blue (Code Name Blue) Members Profile: CNBLUE Facts, CNBLUE Ideal Type
CNBLUE (씨엔블루) currently consists of: Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin. The band debuted in Japan in early 2009. CNBLUE debuted in South Korea on January 14, 2010, under FNC Entertainment.
CNBLUE Fandom Name: Boice (Blue and Voice combined)
CNBLUE Official Fan Color: Blue
CN Blue Members Profile:
Stage Name: Yonghwa (용화)
Birth Name: Jung Yong Hwa (정용화)
Position: Leader, Main Vocalist, Guitarist, Rapper, Face of The Group
Birth Place: Seoul, but moved to Busan since he was a kid
Date of Birth: June 22, 1989
Zodiac sign: Cancer
Height: 180 cm (5’11”)
Weight: 63 kg (139 lbs)
Blood Type: A
– His motto is “Power of positiveness“.
– He hates goldfish, bees, and cockroaches.
– He is not good at expressing what he truly feels verbally. But when he writes lyrics he feel like his emotions come out better.
– When asked in an interview what was the best thing he‘d heard in awhile he replied “Live tickets sold out.”
– He was ‘married‘ to Girls‘ Generation/SNSD‘s Seohyun in the reality show “We Got Married“.
– In his spare time he writes and composes music. (He composed mostly of CNBLUE’s songs).
– He wrote the rap lyrics to “Love Light” while thinking of Seohyun.
– Though he is the oldest and the leader, he is a big jokester and is the prankster of CN Blue (aka “Yong Choding“).
– When he was a student he was good at English and Gym, but was poor at Math. He was also in the top 10 of his class.
– He loved to listen to NSYNC and Backstreet Boys when he was in middle school.
– It was also reported by BIGBANG‘s SeungRi that once when CN Blue went shopping, he paid for all the members items.
– He acted in several dramas: “You‘re Beautiful” (2009), “Heartstrings/You‘ve Fallen For Me“ (2011), “Gentleman’s Dignity” (2012) in ep. 13, “Marry Him If You Dare” (2013), “The Three Musketeers” (2014), “The Package” (2017).
– He says that he can‘t break up with a girl because he can‘t tell a girl “Let‘s part.”
– MinHyuk says that YongHwa takes very good care of his dongsaengs. Once when he had a stomachache, YongHwa gave him a stomach massage.
– He is very interested in designed and loves to shop.
– Yonghwa enlisted in the Military on March 5th, 2018.
– Yonghwa’s ideal type: “I like kind girls, someone who can understand me and give me 100% support.”
Stage Name: Minhyuk (민혁)
Birth Name: Kang Min Hyuk (강민혁)
Position: Drummer, Vocalist
Date of Birth: June 28, 1991
Zodiac sign: Cancer
Height: 184 cm (6’0″)
Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
Blood Type: A
– He liked band music after listening to Maroon5.
– He is a romantic person , he knows a lot about dating, like where to go, where to eat,etc.
– Minhyuk’s dad is drums teacher. He learnt playing drums from his dad.
– He is the one that cleans the most. He tidied the room everyday when CNBLUE were in Japan.
– Minhyuk met his first girlfriend when he was 1st year of high school, then broke up in the 3rd year. He has dated her for more than 1 year.
– “1″ is his lucky number
– When Minhyuk was in middle school, he was in a soccer team. During summer vacation, he always had training.
– He acted in several dramas “It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl” (2010), “Heartstrings” (2011), “My Husband Got a Family” (2012), “The Heirs” (2013), “Entertainer” (2016), “Hospital Ship” (2017).
– MinHyuk is called Min Hyo Ku in Japan.
– MinHyuk enlisted on July 31st, 2018.
– Minhyuk’s ideal type is actress Kim So Hyun, but he said he keeps changing his ideal type. Before, his ideal type was Lee Min-jung.
Stage Name: Jungshin (정신)
Birth Name: Lee Jung Shin (이정신)
Position: Main Rapper, Bassist, Vocalist, Maknae
Date of Birth: September 15, 1991
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Height: 188 cm (6’2″)
Weight: 66 kg (145 lbs)
Blood Type: A
– He is very close to MinHyuk since they are both the same age.
– Although he is the youngest, he is also the tallest in CN Blue.
– He use to be very short, but during high school he grew 10 cm each year.
– After he appeared on “We Got Married” as a “brother–in–law“, he became the #1 most searched on Korean search sites and was nick named “Goddess“.
– Whenever the CN Blue members are fighintg, he is the one who‘s charm can erases all the conflict in an instant.
– He keeps in touch with his parents and sends them messages everyday.
– All of the money he gets from the company goes to his mother.
– He is very close to his mother. She even monitors JungShin‘s work and knows all of his activities.
– He is very interested in fashion model work and attended Seoul Fashion Week twice.
– Some of his favorite artist are Hoobastank, Maroon 5.
– When writing a song, he usually composes it first then writes the lyrics. If it‘s not coming together, he‘ll go look for delicious food to eat.
– ”I’m the type to be very shy if someone doesn’t approach me first,but if someone approaches me, I give them everything“.
– He really likes photography, and would like study it to become better. He says that if he wasn‘t a singer he would have been a photographer.
– He is the most hilarious member in CN Blue.
– He has many bottles of vitamins and medicines in his room, and often fans give them to him as presents.
– He was in the MV for 4minute‘s “Heart to Heart“
– He acted in several dramas such as “My Husband Got a Family” (2012), “Seo-Young, My Daughter” (2013), “The Blade and Petal” (2013), “Temptation” (2014), “The Girl Who Sees Smells” – as an idol star in ep 6 (2015), “Cinderella and Four Knights” (2016), “My Sassy Girl” (2017), “My first love” (2018)
– Whenever the members are arguing, he‘ll erase the whole conflict but saying something funny.
– Jungshin enlisted on July 31st, 2018.
– Jungshin’s ideal type is someone who can understand him well and can lead him in a better manner. He doesn’t mind a difference in age.
Show more Jungshin fun facts…
~ FORMER MEMBERS ~
Stage Name: Jonghyun (종현)
Birth Name: Lee Jong Hyun (이종현)
Position: Lead Vocalist, Guitarist, Visual
Birth Place: Busan, South Korea
Date of Birth: May 15, 1990
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Height: 182 cm (6’0″)
Weight: 64 kg (141 lbs)
Blood Type: O
– He is appeared in We Got Married, where his virtual wife was Gong Seung Yeon
– He is CN Blue‘s 2nd leader.
– He appeared in Fluttering India variety show with other idols like INFINITE’s Sunggyu, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, SHINee’s Minho or EXO’s Suho.
– His idol is Kim Bum Soo and actually had the chance to meet him after debuting in Korea.
– He has composed many songs of CN Blue.
– He is ironically good friends with SHINee‘s Jonghyun.
– He was in the movie “Acoustic“. He said it was an easy role for him because playing guitar and being a singer is his everyday life.
– He wears a lot of training wear from Addias.
– He shakes his legs before going to the stage when he is nervous.
– He has a black belt in both Taekwondo and Judo.
– He is the most reliable and trusted member among CN Blue.
– He says if he wasn‘t a singer he would have been an athlete.
– He can‘t help speaking in his Busan accent when he gets excited.
– Among all the songs that he has composed for CNBLUE, he is most satisfied with “Lie”. (He helped in composing a lot of CNBLUE’s songs).
– He appeared in Mamamoo’s “Mr. Ambiguous” MV.
– In 2015 Jonghyun participated in KBS’s show “Exciting India”, alongside TVXQ’s Changmin, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, SHINee’s Minho, INFINITE’s Sunggyu, and EXO’s Suho.
– He acted in several dramas: “Gentleman’s Dignity” (2012), “Adolescence Medley” – ep 3 (2013), “Orange Marmalade” (2015), “My Only Love Song” (2017), “Evergreen” (2018).
– He thinks he is most handsome after taking a bath.
– Jonghyun enlisted in the military on August 7th, 2018.
– In March 2019 it was confirmed he was part of Seungri‘s chatroom, where they shared illegally filmed videos of women and where he was asking Jung Joon Young (Drug Restaurant) for prostitutes.
– On August 29, 2019 FNC Entertainment announced that Jonghyun has left CNBLUE after a recent direct message incident with a female South Korean Afreeca TV BJ.
– Jonghyun’s ideal girl “I prefer an easy-going person. I don’t like someone snapping at me. Someone who can accept me the way I am, who doesn’t play games with me.”
Stage Name: Kwangjin (광진)
Birth Name: Kwon Kwang Jin (권광진)
Position: Bassist, Backing Vocalist
Date of Birth: August 12, 1992
Zodiac sign: Leo
– He was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– He left CN Blue in 2009.
– He was under FNC for 10 years before he debuted with N.Flying.
– On December 19, 2018 he left N.Flying due to a scandal (he was accused that he dated and that he sexually harassed some fans).
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Latest Korean comeback:
(Special thanks to My_Second_Self, Jae, Kimberly Patricia, Jun, Madina Sow, 강 혜리, Lulu, lilynguyen, Ziggy, Lidia Pawlak, Jessica Griswold, Menmeong, Pink Princess, youmna_kpop, blblbl, kimberley gray)
Who is your CNBLUE bias? Do you know more facts about them? Feel free to comment below. It can help new fans find more info about them. 🙂