Cherline Dalangin Profile and Facts
Cherline Dalangin is a PPop singer-songwriter who debuted on November 26, 2021 with her self-penned track, ‘Passion Show’. She is currently an independent music artist.
Cherline Dalangin’s Fandom Name: (To Be Announced)
Cherline Dalangin’s Fandom Color: Pantone Green C (#00ab84)
Stage Name: Cherline Dalangin
Birth Name: Cherline Therese Dalangin Trajano
Nickname: Philosophical Doll
MBTI Type: ENFJ
Enneagram: 3w4 (Achiever wing Artist)
YouTube: Cherline Dalangin
Twitter: @CD_OfficialTwt (Official account), @cherline_doll (Personal account)
Instagram: @cherlinedalangin.official (Official account), @philosophicaldoll (Personal account)
Facebook: Cherline Dalangin
Cherline Dalangin Facts:
– She was born in Manila, Philippines.
– Cherline’s PPop Artist Profile Photo was revealed on June 12, 2021. She stated on the same day that this was intentional and is a “reiteration of the Filipinos’ Independence.”
– Cherline loves studying philosophy, hence the nickname ‘philosophical doll’. In fact, Plato’s Theory of Forms is featured in the Official MV for her debut single, ‘Passion Show’.
– Cherline’s middle name “Dalangin”, which she has chosen to be a part of her stage name, is a Filipino word meaning ‘prayer’.
– Cherline has backgrounds in jazz, ballroom, hip hop, popping, house, freestyle, and creating choreographies. She was mentored by Reflex Gotangco in popping and freestyle.
– Cherline was a part of the 2019 Star Magic Workshops for Voice.
– She performed at the ABS-CBN Dolphy Theatre on January 19, 2020.
– Cherline was one of the dancers for the G-Force Project 2021: Rewired.
– Cherline is a part of PhilPop 2021 Digicamp: Music Breaking Borders, a national training program in the Philippines for music artists.
– Her favorite TV shows include: The Good Place, The Golden Girls, and Community.
– Her favorite books include: Unforbidden Pleasures by Adam Phillips, Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom, and Existentialism and Human Emotions by Jean-Paul Sartre.
– She is a fan of BTS. She once posted on her personal Twitter that she cried during BTS’ concert, and said she hopes to create meaningful change with her music like BTS does. She added: “…and maybe, maybe I can’t & won’t be able to do it like they do… but I can do it like Cherline. :)”
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Profile made by NikkiWriter93
Latest English Release:
Do you like Cherline Dalangin? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂