Chaeryeong Profile; Chaeryeong’s Facts
Chaeryeong (채령) is a South Korean member of girl group ITZY under JYP Entertainment.
Stage Name: Chaeryeong (채령)
Birth Name: Lee Chaeryeong (이채령)
English Name: Judy Lee
Birthday: June 5, 2001
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
Blood Type: B
– Birthplace: Yongin, South Korea.
– Nicknames: Chocolate Holic.
– Family: Parents, older sister; Chaeyeon, younger sister; Chaemin.
– Education: Hanlim Multi Art School (Department of Musical Theatre), Kyw Dance School (formerly)
– She was a contestant of SBS K-Pop Star 3 and Mnet‘s SIXTEEN along with her sister Chaeyeon.
– Prior to joining JYP Entertainment she had unsuccessfully auditioned for Fantagio.
– When she was still a trainee she had won a trip to Japan where she learned jazz dance.
– On February 12, 2019, she officially debuted as the main dancer, lead rapper and vocalist of ITZY after a five year training in total.
– She is a scaredy cat.
– Hobbies: Watching movies, dramas, seniors fancams, sleeping and eating delicious food.
– Specialties: Writing, composing music. She loves the Ballad genre.
– Dislikes: Winter.
– Favorite movies: Romantic comedies.
– Her Chinese zodiac sign is Snake.
– She has a habit of touching her hair often.
– Favorite song: ‘Because of You’ by Ne-Yo.
– She is good friends with Twice, Jeon Somi, Lee Daehwi and fromis_9‘s Jiwon.
– In the dorm she has her own room.
– She watches ASMR videos for almost 2 hours before sleeping. (Vlive)
– She loves dancing to her seniors’ music. She is shown on video dancing to Q&A by Cherry Bullet, Fancy by Twice and Senorita by (G)Idle.
– Motto: “Let’s be a person who knows how to be satisfied”.
made by Min Ailin
(Special thanks to cess, Lillian)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Related: ITZY Profile
Do you like Chaeryeong? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. Let’s complete this profile together time by time. 🙂