Aurora Profile & Facts
Stage Name: Aurora (오로라/欧若拉)
Birth Name: Wang Mengyu (王梦妤)
Korean Name: Yang Lan (양란)
Position: Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Visual
Birthday: January 14, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
Weight: 51 kg (112 lbs)
Blood Type: B
– Her hometown is Xi’an, Shaanxi, China.
– Aurora is apart of the “Charming” Line in Nature (With Saebom and LU)
– Aurora has a flexible upper body. (“Pops in Seoul”)
– Aurora got laser eye surgery since she had bad eyesight.
– Aurora graduated from Art College.
– Aurora can imitate a variety of animals. (“After School Club”)
– Aurora can play the piano.
– Aurora moved from China to Korea in December 2017. (“After School Club”)
– Aurora’s last comeback with Nature before she went to Idol Producer was “I’m so Pretty” (July 2019)
– Aurora was a contestant in the third season of Idol Producer (Youth with You Season 2)
– ‘Embarrasing’rora, strength lord, and low voice.
– Likes waking up early, eating bread, spending time alone, and can imitate a sloth.
– Ribbon Flower: Tie myself neatly into a surprise gift for everyone.
– TMI: She’s a plaza dancing enthusiast who wakes up at 4:30am sharp every day.
Youth With You Information:
– She was representing OACA.
– Aurora was in Group 5.
– In episode 3 of ‘Who’s the Drama Queen’ she acted as a 29 year old jewelry collector.
Youth With You Ranking Information:
– On the 2nd episode she ranked #50.
– On the 1st judges evaluation she was given a ‘B’.
– On the 4th episode she ranked #61.
– On the 2nd judges evaluation she was given a ‘F’.
– On the 6th episode she ranked #65.
– On the 7th episode (live vote) she ranked #109.
– On the 3rd judges evaluation she was given a ‘D’.
– On the 9th/10th episode she was ELIMINATED.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Post by Viien
Related: Nature Profile
Do you like Aurora? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂