Yuki Mago Profile: Yuki Mago Facts and Ideal Type
Yuki Mago is a model, YouTuber and a TikTok star. At the end of July 2021, she reached 1 million followers on TikTok.
Name: Yūn / Yūki Mago
Birth Name: Laya
Birthday: February 14, 2002
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height: 167 cm (5’6″)
Main Instagram: yukimago
Artistic Instagram: eyesknowslips
YouTube: Yūn Mago
Yuki Mago Facts:
– She lived in NYC before moving to Chicago.
– She has/had a boyfriend.
– She was born in Manila.
– She lived most of her life in Pampanga, and Mabalacat before moving to the US.
– She’s a student, model and as of March 2020 a bobarista at Kung Fu Tea.
– The stage name “Yuki Mago” was a name given to her by classmates in 2nd grade that she used as an online name. (Her Instagram story – May 6, 2020)
– She enjoys singing and dancing in her free time.
– Her hobby is photography.
– Her favorite color is pink.
– She’s an only child.
– Her favorite soup is shoyu ramen.
– She lived in Yokohama, Japan for a year.
– She doesn’t have a favorite clothing brand.
– Her favorite fruit is a philippine mango known as Carabao.
– Her favorite Filipino food is sinigang or Arroz Caldo.
– Her birth name Laya means “freedom” in Tagalog but no one calls her like that, even her mother.
– Her Top 3 Animes are Death Parade, Made in Abyss, and Fire Force.
– She’s constantly inspired by her friends but also by 90s manga, foreign films, and Asian film photography.
– She would pick vanilla over chocolate except for brownies.
– When it comes to tv shows she really enjoys Leverage and Law and Order: SVU but she doesn’t watch tv much.
– She had bangs since 7th grade so she got used to them. Since she’s not fond of her forehead, she has the motivation to keep them.
– Her favorite place to go to calm down is “at the edge of a reservation, on a cliff with a view of new york city in the distance. I won’t say where, but if you know, you know“.
– The thing she hates about herself is that she can never finish what she starts, gets bored very easily and that makes it difficult for her to follow through with certain projects (like papers, errands, etc.)
– Her music tastes include a little bit of everything: Japanese soft-rock, classical, pop, lo-fi, and bossa nova.
– She started to gain recognition at 15 years old from KCON 2017.
– She would like to travel the world and partake in different cultures and traditions.
– She doesn’t plan on auditioning to become a singer or join a group (as of March 2020).
– She listens to EXO, (G)I-DLE, and RV for workout sessions and KRnB for chill days.
– Her dream is to re-shape the meaning of beauty and give young girls like her the confidence they need to love themselves wholly.
– When she’s in front of the camera, it feels exhilarating like “wow, we’re creating art right now“.
– Her favorite online shopping website is Depop because she likes giving clothes a second chance and finding unique pieces that she cannot find anywhere else.
– If she could be in any anime world she’d want to be in is “Kimi no an wa, a realistic world, but still capable of magical moments“.
– When she was 2 years old, she had a dog that passed away while giving birth and its name was Tootsie.
– When asked about anime fandom she loves/hates she said “the kakegurui fandom is pretty cool and the bnha fandom could use some work“.
– The aesthetic for her life is “something that looks like it came out of an Ai Yazawa manga“.
– She prefers tangerines over oranges because she finds them to be sweeter and much cuter.
– She’s not vegan since she likes eggs way too much.
– Her mom immigrated with her to the US around 2012.
– When asked who is her bias in BLACKPINK, she said she doesn’t follow their music anymore since they’re pretty much models now but her bias was Rosé.
– If she was a Greek mythological creature she would be a harpy.
– Her favorite place in NYC is Chinatown because it’s culturally rich and colorful.
– She’s left-handed.
– She’s an optimistic realist.
– She would like to see more Asian representation in western movies.
– Her girl crush is Saoirse Ronan.
– She’d like to get a two outlines of hearts in the space tattoo between her shoulder and collarbones.
– If she could open any type of business it’d be a boba store.
– She loves dancing because it’s expressive and cool.
– Her favorite movie director is Mika Ninagawa but she also likes Shunji Iwai.
– The work of Mika Ninagawa is very similar to how she wants to express herself through color and immersion.
– She majors in cinematography and creative direction in college.
– She takes courses in other fields of film, like editing, producing, and public relations.
– She uses she/they pronouns. (TikTok)
– Her top Spotify artists are Cigarettes After S#x, DPR LIVE, and Joji. (OnlyFans)
– She is against anyone impersonating her with reposting her stories and following the exact same people that she follows. She will always notify via her Instagram story about any possible new accounts that she creates so no one gets confused. (IG Story)
– Her favorite manga always has been and always will be “Fruits Basket”. (IG QnA 05/21)
– She launched her first twitch stream on July 30, 2021, titled “film, life updates, q&a c:”. (video)
– Yuki Mago’s Ideal Type: “Someone who is attentive and caring, not afraid to be deemed “clingy”. They HAVE to have a sense of humor that matches mine. I think the most important thing to take into account is that they’re understanding and treat me as a partner and not a possession. personality>looks, no exception. but I find myself going for cute people over hot people!” (IG QnA 2020) “STEM nerds, I think I also like people with a lot of patience and who are empathetic.” (IG QnA 05/2021)
profile made by ♡julyrose♡
(Special thanks to: アイリス, Horizon, damilvr)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Do you like Yuki Mago? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment down below.