Woojin (Stray Kids) Profile and Facts
Stage Name: Woojin (우진)
Birth Name: Kim Woo-jin (김우진)
Birthday: April 8, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height: 174 cm (5’9″)
Blood Type: B
Spotify: Teddy Bear Woojin’s Playlist
– He was born in Daejeon, South Korea.
– He has one older brother.
– Woojin graduated from SOPA.
– His nickname (according to his members): Bear.
– His specialty is kendo (modern Japanese martial arts).
– He is a former Fantagio trainee.
– He is a former SM trainee and used to train with NCT members.
– He thinks his charming point is his face when he laughs.
– He trained for 2 years.
– When Woojin was a trainee he continuously worked out to fulfill his role well (of a main vocalist). (Stray Kids show)
– He is very thorough with his self-care. (Stray Kids show)
– He can speak basic English.
– He can play the guitar well.
– His hobbies are listening to music and shopping (especially clothes).
– He really likes playing games. (Pops in Seoul)
– Woojin favorite movie genre is mellow. (Stray Kids Amigo TV ep 1)
– He also likes horror movies and action movies. (Twitter Live Q&A)
– His favorite season is autumn.
– His special talent is that he can guess fried chicken brands. (“Weekly Idol”)
– His favorite food is chicken with cheese on the top.
– He can’t eat Tom Yum Kkung.
– His shoe size is 270 mm.
– His perfume is Versace Dylan Blue.
– Woojin has the biggest hands among them. (Stray Kids Amigo TV ep 1)
– If he has time machine, Woojin would like to go back to his ten years old days.
– Woojin wants to fix his fast rice-eating habit.
– Woojin prefers sea/beach over mountain.
– Things he’d like doing during vacation: going to a valley
– Things he dislikes doing during vacation: water fight at a playground
– Woojin prefers pouring sauce rather than dipping sauce.
– Woojin’s best part (of his body) is his eyes. (Stray Kids Amigo TV ep 1)
– He wanted to become a singer because he liked singing since he was young.
– If he wasn’t in Stray Kids, he would be a vocal trainer or a music teacher. (vLive 180424)
– He is friends with Wanna One‘s Jihoon, who was also a former SM and Fantagio trainee.
– He is friends with NCT U‘s Jungwoo.
– His role at the dorm is to love and adore his brothers.
– Minho is his roommate. Their room is the cleanest.
– Update: In the new dorm Woojin, Changbin and Felix share a room.
– His motto: “Let’s not make things that we regret.”
– His role model is Bruno Mars.
– Woojin’s ideal type: “A charismatic person.”
(Special thanks to Yuki Hibari, Minho’s Bundles, Hanboy for providing additional info.)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Back to: Stray Kids
Do you like Woojin? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂