Tamura King Members Profile
Tamura King is a Ghanaian-Japanese sibling trio consisting of NASA, Namichie, and MANA. Tamura King is a play on words. Not only is it their last name, but if said fast, it sounds like, tamakin (testicles) which NASA wanted to say when he returned to Japan.
Tamura King Fandom Name: –
Tamura King Official Fan Color: –
Tamura King Official Accounts:
Youtube: Tamura King
– He was born in Shonan, Japan.
– He has lung pneumothorax.
– He graduated from Tama Art University ECAL.
– He studied abroad in Switzerland for one year.
– He is a creative director.
– He has a fashion brand called, GI, with fellow classmate, Yuta Itagaki.
– He has two jewelry brands called, nasatam ACCESSORIES & OBJECT by G.I..
– He is the Representative of KIENGI company.
– He has worked with Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and Taro Okamoto.
Stage Name: Namichie (なみちえ)
Birth Name: Namichie Tamura (田村なみちえ)
Birthday: July 18, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height: 156 cm
– She was born in Chigasaki, Japan
– She is in an all-girls Japanese hip-hop crew called, Zoomgals.
– She is in a group with fellow college mates, Global Shy.
– She is a costume designer.
– She had a turtle.
– Graduated from Tokyo National University of Fine Arts and Music.
– She is a dancer
– She’s a model
– She knows karate
– She has asthma
– She participated in the Miss iD pageant in 2020.
– She is a student at the Hosei University Faculty of Global Liberal Arts.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! – Kprofiles.com
Profile made by wellmeetinspring
Do you like Tamura King? Do you know more facts about them? Feel free to comment below.