Kyary Pamyu Pamyu Profile and Facts
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is a Japanese singer, model, and blogger who debuted on July 20th, 2011 with hit single “PON PON PON”. She is signed under Warner Music Japan.
Stage Name: Kyary Pamyu Pamyu (きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ)
Birth Name: Takemura Kiriko (竹村 桐子)
Birthday: January 29, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height: 157 cm (5’2″)
Weight: 45 kg
Blood Type: B
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu Facts:
– Her parents were very strict. She would leave the house wearing normal clothes and change into street fashion.
– Before she was a singer, she started out as a fashion blogger. After she started fashion blogging, she became a model then singer.
– She modeled for fashion magazines Kera! and Zipper. The magazines main focus was Harajuku fashion.
– Has been studying English for a while, but is not happy with her progress.
– A fan of Crayon Shin-Chan and Vocaloid.
– She is known as the ‘Harajuku Pop Princess’.
– Gwen Stefani is one of her role models.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
profile made by: HoneyBread
Most Recent Comeback:
Do you like Kyary Pamyu Pamyu? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂