The Soju Queen Profile: The Soju Queen Facts and Ideal Type
The Soju Queen (소주여왕) is a visual artist and an independent musician. She debuted on February 9, 2018 with EP. “daydreaming @ night vol.1″.
The Soju Queen Facts:
– Born in Honolulu, Hawaii.
– She lives in Seoul, Korea.
– She speaks English.
– She smokes.
– She plays bass guitar.
– She likes blood.
– She’s into photography.
– Her favorite month is October.
– She usually doesn’t like her own art pieces.
– She’s friends with solo singer The Deep.
– Her visuals are created by 2020sojudoomer.
– She felt like an outcast growing up in Honolulu. She released an album titled The Tropical Gothic.
– She’s in a Hardcore Punk band called HWANZA (환자) where she plays bass.
– In 2016 she got a scorpion with a rose instead of aculeus (sting) neck tattoo.
– She has few tattoos, two on her neck, written “THE LAZY WILL SUFFER” on her thigh, flower and a hand holding a card with a broken heart on the right side under a collar bone, an eye with a small galaxy in the pupil on her forearm, also a -19 in the middle under her collar bone that she has done in 2017.
profile made by ♡julyrose♡
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
You may also like: The Soju Queen’s Tattoos & Meanings
Latest Korean Comeback:
Do you like The Soju Queen? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment down below.😊