Park Hyung-sik Profile 2018: Park Hyung-sik Facts
Name: Park Hyung-sik (박형식)
Birthday: November 16, 1991
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Height: 183 cm (6’0″)
Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs)
Blood Type: AB
Park Hyung-sik Facts:
– He was born in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea.
– He was named “Hyung-sik” by a Buddhist monk as his mother and grandmother are Buddhists.
– He attended Shingal Elementary School, Giheung Middle School and Shingal High School.
– He is studying Business Administration at Digital Seoul Culture Arts University.
– He has one older brother.
– He learned Gumdo (modern Korean martial art derived from Japanese Kendo) for 7 to 8 years.
– He is apart of kpop group ZE:A despite being under a different company currently.
– He is currently under United Artists Agency and was formerly under Star Empire Entertainment.
– He debuted in acting in 2012.
– His first lead role was in JTBC’s Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.
– His nicknames are “Baby Soldier,” “Prince,” and “Romantic Comedy King”.
– His hobbies are fencing, playing games, skiing.
– He was one of the members on the first season of “The Romantic & Idol”, where he paired up with 4Minute’s Jihyun.
– He is friends with BTS‘s V and Park Seo-joon.
– Park Hyung-sik’s ideal type: “I like someone who I can protect, and I find it attractive when they are passionate about their work and go for what they want.”
Park Hyung-sik Drama Series:
Suits (슈츠) | KBS2 / 2018 – Go Yeon-woo
Strong Woman Do Bong-soon (힘쎈여자 도봉순) | JTBC / 2017 – Ahn Min-hyuk
Hwarang (화랑) | KBS2 / 2016-2017 – Kim Ji-dwi/Sam Maek-jong/King Jinheung
She Was Pretty (그녀는) | MBC / 2015 – Himself (cameo ep. 9)
High Society (상류사회) | SBS / 2015 – Yoo Chang-soo
What Happens to My Family? (가족끼리 왜 이래) | KBS2 / 2014-2015 – Cha Dal-bong
The Heirs (상속자들) | SBS / 2013 – Jo Myung-soo
Nine: 9 Times Time Travel (나인: 아홉 번의 시간여행) | tvN / 2013 – young Park Sun-woo
Dummy Mommy (바보엄마) | SBS / 2012 – Oh Soo-hyun
Park Hyung-sik Awards:
2017 The Seoul Awards | Best Popular Actor (“Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon”)
2015 SBS Drama Awards | Excellent Actor (“High Society”)
2014 KBS Drama Awards | Best New Actor (“What Happens to My Family?”)
2014 KBS Drama Awards | Best Couple Award (“What Happens to My Family?”)
profile made by astreria ✁
(Special thanks to fangirl ✨🙆)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Which is your favorite Park Hyung-sik role? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂