Narsha Profile: Narsha Facts and Ideal Type
Narsha (나르샤) is a South Korean singer, actress and model under DMOST Entertainment. She is currently a member of Brown Eyed Girls. She became a soloist on July 8th, 2010.
Narsha Official Fandom Name: Narshmallows
Narsha Official Fan Colors: –
Stage Name: Narsha (나르샤)
Birth Name: Park Hyo Jin (박효진)
Birthday: December 28, 1981
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 158 cm (5’2″)
Weight: 48 kg (105 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Youtube: 나르샤의 막무가내
MBTI Type: ISFJ
– She was born in Eungbong-dong, Seongdong District, South Korea.
– Narsha joined Brown Eyed Girls after Jea suggested to do it, as they have been friends since their start at school.
– She is the shortest member of BEG.
– Her nicknames are: Maddonnarsha, Reusha, Nareurong, Adult-Idol.
– Because of the age gap between the other members and herself, Narsha received the nickname “Adult-dol” during season 1 of “Invincible Youth.” Her filthy but amusing jokes on the show drew a lot of attention from the audience.
– She can play drums and piano.
– She enjoys skinship.
– Narsha once dated a guy and later realized that he was living with another woman at the same time.
– Her hobbies are collecting cd’s.
– Narsha, Her stage name is derived from the Middle Korean term na-reu-sha, which means ‘to fly up’.
– Narsha’s religion is christian.
– She is Brown Eyed Girls’ first married member.
–She is married with Hwang Taekyung, a fashion industry businessman. In April 2016, their relationship was made public. Narsha admitted that she was the one who first confessed to her husband.
– According to BEG members, when she’s drunk, her habit is sleeping in the bathroom.
– Her cat’s name is Kkami.
– She has five tattoos.
– Gain was first noticed by her.
– Narsha is closer to Jackie Chan.
– She’s also friends with Super Junior‘s Siwon.
– She was a DJ on Pump up the Volume on KBS Cool FM.
– Education: Seoul Chungkok Elementary School (graduated) Junghwa Middle School (graduated) Mirim Girls’ High School (graduated)
– Narsha’s ideal type: a man with sense.
Lights and Shadows | Lee Hye-bin/Lee Jung-ja (MBC / 2012)
Ohlala Couple | Moosan Goddess (KBS2 / 2012)
There Is A Blue Bird: Cinderella Syndrome | Shin-ae (TV Chosun / 2014)
Witch’s Romance | Shaman (TvN / 2014)
Save the Family | Jung Hee-jin (KBS1 / 2015)
profile made by luvitculture
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Related: Brown Eyed Girls
Latest Korean Comeback:
Do you like Narsha? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment down below!