Minhyun (NU’EST, Wanna One) Profile and Facts; Minhyun’s Ideal Type
Stage Name: Minhyun (민현)
Birth Name: Hwang Minhyun (황민현)
Position: Lead Vocal
Birthday: August 9, 1995
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 181 cm (5’11″)
Weight: 67 kg (148 lbs)
Blood Type: O
– He was born in Busan, South Korea
– Minhyun has an older sister named Hwang Sujin
– He ended PD101 on the 9th rank with a total of 862,719 votes
– Personality: Conservative, with sharp and intellectual charm
– He is a member of NU’EST and the only of the four members who participated in Produce 101 who made it into the final 11
– Minhyun’s role in Wanna One is the “dad”. ( During their discussion, they mentioned the role of mom and dad)
– He received attention for his famous giggling butt dance (can be seen in Produce 101 ep 11 and in “Happy Together”)
– He can speak Japanese
– He plays the piano, writes lyrics and composes music
– His hobbies are: cleaning and organizing.
– Minhyun is allergic to salt. Even when he’s dancing he would have an allergic reaction to his own sweat and get rashes.
– Starred in Orange Caramel’s “Shanghai Romance“ MV, from where he received his nick name “Shanghai Boy“.
– Was a backup dancer in After School Blue‘s MV for “Wonder Boy“.
– Minhyun, Ren and JR (NU’EST) acted in the Japanese movie “Their Distance”
– His role models are Eric Benet and TVXQ.
– Daehwi said he would marry Minhyun if he was a girl. (Wanna One Amigo TV Ep. 1)
– When Wanna One moved to the dorm they chose the rooms after playing ‘Rock-Paper-Scissors’.
– Jihoon, Jaehwan, Woojin, Guanlin and Minhyun used to share a room. (Wanna One’s reality show “Wanna One Go” ep. 1)
– Wanna One moved to 2 new apartments. Minhyun and Sungwoon share a room. (Apartment 1)
– He never really dated. His only dating experience is via text (when he was in the 9th grade), but they never hold hands or hug before breaking up. (“Happy Together”)
– Minhyun’s waist is 30 inches (Show Champion behind 170829)
– Company: Pledis Entertainment
– Currently in: NU’EST
-Update: Nu’est members moved out of the dorm and live separately since early 2019.
– Minhyun’s ideal type: Someone older than him, with short hair, someone he can communicate well with.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
(Special thanks to Syiqa, Yuuta Tako Jinguji, MarkLeeIsProbablyMySoulmate, Yuki Hibari for providing additional info)
Do you like Minhyun? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂