Leia (BLACKSWAN, ex-Rania) Profile & Facts
Leia (레아) is Brasilian-Japanese singer and a member of South Korean girl group Black Swan under DR Music.
Stage Name: Leia (레아) [Formerly known as Larissa (라리사)]
Real Name: Ayumi Sakata / Larissa Cartes
Birthday: May 14, 2001
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Blood Type: –
– She was born in Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil.
– Her mother is Brazilian, her father is Japanese.
– In August 28, 2019, Leia (then known as Larissa) was introduced as a member of RaNia in an announcement video for their upcoming appearance at a K-pop concert in Romania
– On July 3, 2020, she was revealed to be a member of Black Swan.
– She is the third revealed member.
– She joined Pledis Entertainment 2013 auditions in São Paulo.
– She shares a room with Fatou in their dorm.
– Her Japanese real name is Ayumi Sakata and Sakata’s meaning is ‘rice paddy at the slope’.
– Her full name is counted as Larissa Ayumi Cartes Sakata.
– Cartes is her mother’s surname but she uses Larissa Cartes name in Brazil.
– Her role models are BLACKPINK. (Arirang Radio 201019)
– She said she is not good at speaking English but she is trying her best. (Arirang Radio 201019)
– Youngheun said her Korean name is Park Leia (박레아).
– She confirmed that her stage name is a reference to “Princess Leia” from Star Wars, which she watched throughout her childhood with her father, who is a huge fan of the franchise.
– She is allergic to dogs but she likes dogs.
– Even though she is half Japanese, she can’t Japanese well.
– Before debut in Korea, she performed overseas. (Revista KoreaIN Interview)
– Motto: “Nothing is impossible. Even if your dream is on the other side of the world, you can make this happen. So never give up and never let someone put you down don’t matter the reason. You are unique in your own way, always remember this.”
– “It seems like a dream to make my debut as the first member of a Brazilian K-pop girl group. The ultimate goal is to become the best in the world like the BTS seniors.” (YTN Interview)
– Her real name ‘Larissa (라리사)’ is pronouncing and writing as ‘Lalisa (라리사)’ same with BLACKPINK’s Lisa’s real name.
– She loves getting attention.
– She was a passionate K-pop dream tree who came to Korea on vacation from junior high school and received auditions and training. (E-Daily Interview)
– “In Brazil, BTS and BLACKPINK are very popular. I want Black Swan to become a team that is loved all over the world. If such a day comes, I want to run a campaign that can exert a positive influence with UNICEF like BTS. I want to be on the US Billboard Chart.” (E-Daily Interview)
– Her stage name is a reference to “Princess Leia” from Star Wars, which she watched throughout her childhood with her father, who is a huge fan of the franchise. Since she couldn’t use her actual name as her stage name, she chose Leia as an homage to her father and his love for the Star Wars series. (Insta Live 210206)
– She joined “South Korean Foreigners” with Fatou.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
made by songhaena
Do you like Leia? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂