Kim Tae Hee Profile: Kim Tae Hee Facts and Ideal Type
Kim Tae Hee (김태희) is a South Korean actress under STORY J COMPANY and BS Company.
Birth Name: Kim Tae Hee (김태희)
Chinese Name: Jin Tai Xi (金泰希)
Birthday: March 29, 1980
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height: 162 cm/163 cm (5’4”)
Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
Blood Type: O
Weibo: KimTH (Inactive since 2015)
BS Company Profile: 김태희
STORYJCOMPANY Profile: KIM TAE HEE
Kim Tae Hee Facts:
– She was born in Ulsan, South Korea.
– Education: Samshin Elementary School, Daehyun Middle School, Ulsan Girls’ High School and Seoul National University with a bachelor’s degree in fashion design.
– Past Agencies: Namoo Actors, Lua Entertainment (2010).
– Her religion is Catholic.
– She has an older sister Kim Hee-won and a younger brother Lee Wan who is also an actor.
– She says that she’s quite slow because she takes time to get to know something and she can’t get close to someone quickly.
– She has two children with her husband Rain. On October 24, 2017 she gave birth to their first daughter and on September 19, 2019 to their second daughter.
– In September 2012 she started dating a singer/actor/music producer Rain that was officially announced on January 2, 2013. On January 19, 2017 they got married.
– Before debuting as an actress in 2001 with a small role in a melodrama Last Present, she was a part-time model since 1999 with her first magazine photoshoot but officially debuted as a model in 2000 appearing in television commercials and print ads.
– She went on a three-year hiatus after getting married.
– Kim Tae Hee and Rain have filmed their first commercial as a married couple in February 2020 for the natural latex bed “La Cloud”.
– In high school, her nickname was “Headbanger”.
– Since she was young, she always liked drawing and art.
– She met her husband’s father at his café by a coincidence.
– She gets bored when she’s not working.
– She doesn’t drink alcohol.
– She says that she’s not a talkative person and that she’s an idealist with a child-like character, someone who laughs often and cries easily.
– In her free time, she rides a bike or goes to Namsan in Seoul.
– For her, age is just a number.
– She doesn’t wear makeup on a daily basis.
– She’s friends with actress/beauty pageant Lee Hanee.
– She thinks short term, she doesn’t plan things for the future.
– She admired other people who did creative work that’s why she decided to major in fashion design.
– She made Music Video appearances in Letter by g.o.d, Only by The Jun, and Don’t Go Away by Park Yong-ha.
– She bought a house for $2 million in Irvine, California, USA in 2019 where she spent time during her second pregnancy.
– In school, she was a tomboy. She had short hair and only wore slacks, never wore skirts. In University she says that she was strong and liked to bully her classmates so the boys didn’t like her. She used to observe and study those pretty, lady-like classmates.
– When it comes to fashion, she’s the type of person who enjoys wearing comfortable clothing most of the time.
– She used to have some trauma in regards to water because of a panic attack she had in Guam when she went into deep water where her ears hurt, she couldn’t breathe, and it felt like water was rushing in.
– In 2012 she received certification for scuba diving to overcome her fear of water and learned how to play golf because of her family.
– She likes immature things, has the sensitivity of a girl, and has a lot of romantic imaginations.
– Kim Tae Hee’s Ideal Type: “I am not a very funny person, so I like guys that are humorous. In terms of appearances, he just has to be pleasant looking.“
Grand Prix (그랑프리) | 2010 – Seon Joo Hee
IRIS: The Movie (아이리스 : 더 무비) | 2010 – Choi Seung Hee
Venus and Mars (싸움) | 2007 – Jin A
The Restless (중천) | 2006 – So Hwa / Yon Hwa
Last Present (선물) | 2001 – young Jung Yeon
Hi Bye, Mama! (하이바이, 마마!) | Netflix/tvN, 2020 – Cha Yu Ri
Sage of Calligraphy Wang Xi Zhi (书圣王羲之) | 2020 – Liu Xuan
Yong Pal (용팔이) | SBS, 2015 – Han Yeo Jin
Jang Ok Jung (장옥정, 사랑에 살다) | SBS, 2013 – Jang Ok Jung
Boku to Star no 99 Nichi (僕とスターの９９日) | Fuji TV, 2011 – Han Yoo Na
My Princess (마이 프린세스) | MBC, 2011 – Lee Seol
IRIS (아이리스) | KBS2, 2009 – Choi Seung Hee
Love Story in Harvard (러브스토리 인 하버드) | SBS, 2004 – Lee Soo In
Nine-Tailed Fox (구미호 외전) | KBS2, 2004 – Yoon Shi Yeon
Stairway to Heaven (천국의 계단) | SBS, 2003 – Han Yu Ri
A Problem At My Younger Brother’s House (흥부네 박터졌네) | SBS, 2003 – Park Soo Jin
Screen (스크린) | SBS, 2003 – Kim So Hyun
profile made by ♡julyrose♡
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Do you like Kim Tae Hee? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below.😊