Kim Jung Hyun Profile: Kim Jung Hyun Facts
Name: Kim Jung Hyun (김정현)
Birthday: April 5, 1990
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height: 183 cm (6’0″)
Blood Type: A
Kim Jung Hyun Facts:
– He was born in Busan, South Korea.
– He attended the Korea National University of Arts where he majored in acting.
– He completed his military service when he was 21 years old.
– He made his acting debut in 2016 for his movie Overman. This movie gave him nominations for Best New Actor.
– He made his small-screen debut the same year for Jealousy Incarnate.
– He took on his first leading role for School 2017.
– He dropped out of his drama Time halfway through due to his eating and sleeping disorder.
– He states that Crash Landing on You was a turning point for him in his life, as it helped him gain his self-esteem and to love himself again.
– His goal for 2020 is to study English.
Kim Jung Hyun Movies:
Your Name is Rose (그대 이름은 장미) | 2019 – Woo Sung
One Day (어느날) | 2017 – Assistant Manager Cha
Overman (초인) | 2016 – Do Hyun
Kim Jung Hyun Drama Series:
Queen Cheorin (철인왕후) | tvN / 2020 – Cheol Jong
Dinner Mate (저녁 같이 드실래요?) | MBC / 2020 – Young Dong (cameo eps. 1-2)
Crash Landing on You (사랑의 불시착) | tvN / 2019-2020 – Goo Seung Joon / Alberto Goo
Time (시간) | MBC / 2018 – Cheon Soo Ho
Welcome to Waikiki (으라차차 와이키키) | JTBC / 2018 – Kang Dong Goo
School 2017 (학교 2017) | KBS2 / 2017 – Hyun Tae Woon
Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People (역적: 백성을 훔친 도적) | MBC / 2017 – Mo Ri
Jealousy Incarnate (질투의 화신) | SBS / 2016 – Pyo Chi Yeol
Kim Jung Hyun Awards:
2017 MBC Drama Awards | Best New Actor (“Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People”)
profile made by astreria ✁
(Special thanks to Jocelyn Richell Yu)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Which is your favorite Kim Jung Hyun role? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂