Ken (SB19) Profiles and Facts
Ken is a member of the Filipino boy-group SB19, under SHOWBT Entertainment.
Stage Name: Ken
Birth Name: Felip Jhon Suson
Nickname: Nek Nosus
Position: Main Dancer, Vocalist
Birthday: January 12th, 1997
Language: Tagalog, Cebuano
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 169 cm (5’6″)
Weight: 59kg (128lbs)
Blood Type: –
– He was raised in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
– Ken studied Architecture at the Technological Institute of the Philippines.
– His co-Members thinks Ken has the most male fans
– His admirers has its own home called Poultry
– Admitted that he is not very Flexible.
– He plays Sepak Takraw (kick-volleyball) varsity as a striker.
– He likes to watch Anime.
– His Favorite color is
– Ken’s Favorite number is “8”
– His Favorite animal is a Cat.
– Ken’s favorite meal is chicken.
– Ken thinks he could eat chicken for the rest of his life.
– His music inspiration is Daniel Caesar, IV of Spades and Al James.
– His Filipino celebrity crush is Anne Curtis.
– Unlike other members, he was raised by his grandparents.
– Ken was a hip-hop dancer and choreographer before discovering K-pop
– He became a member of K-pop dance cover groups and met Josh and Stell through Se-Eon.
– Ken’s name should be “Kenji” But his grandfather wants his name to be Felip (coming from his gandfather’s name “Felipe”), since he is the first grandchild
– He is having fun inside the Horror House.
– Ken has a Weird Iconic Laugh.
– – He prefers to be quiet during an interview not because he does not care but because he is afraid if he will say something, he likes to be careful of what will come out to his mouth.
– For Ken, Travelling to Manila was the biggest struggle
– At times, he can forget a dance move while practicing or performing with his crew.
– He is not a fan of roller-coasters.
– Ken has an account in PUBG.
– He has the deepest Voice among all the members.
– Ken has no skincare, he just use soap.
– Ken’s favorite singer is Stell.
– When Ken is sad; He explore his Spotify Playlist.
– He is a number one fan for coffee.
– Ken’s ideal type: “For me, physical appearance doesn’t matter. I like talented, skillful and confident women. I would like someone I could dance with.”
SB19 First Impression on Ken:
Josh: “He seemed like a super passionate person once he talked to me.”
Pablo: “I don’t know but he was so weird. He always had his own world, and didn’t belong to us. The rest of us were together but he was always separated”.
Stell: “I met Ken in a cover group before, I said to my self, “this person looks arrogant, I felt like he was a show off.” I thought “What a show-off, He thinks he’s so good.” That’s how I saw him, But when I got to know him, Oh Ken.”
Justin: “For Ken, my first time to met him, he just came from the province. So I couldn’t really understand him.”
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! – Kprofiles.com
profile made by Jahllibee
Related: SB19 Profile
Do you like Ken? Do you know know more facts about him? Feel free to comment down below!