Chenle (NCT) Profile: Chenle Facts
Stage Name: Chenle (천러)
Birth Name: Zhong Chen Le (钟辰乐 / 鍾辰樂)
Korean Name: Jong Jin Rak (종진락)
Birthday: November 22, 2001
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio/Sagittarius cusp
Height: 178.8cm (5’10″)
Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
Blood Type: A
– He was born in Shanghai, the People’s Republic of China.
– His family is very rich.
– He has an older brother.
– Education: Beijing Contemporary Music School
– He debuted only after 2 months of training.
– He can play the piano.
– Chenle is known as “Dolphin” because of his high pitch laugh and screams.
– He speaks Mandarin in his sleep.
– His hobbies are cooking, football and everything related to music.
– His favourite school subjects are Physical Education, Mathematics, English and his most dislike subjects are Sociology and Science.
– He really likes kimchi and eggs (eats about four fried eggs a day and makes the eggs himself).
– Chenle likes Chocolate Milk (pretty much anything chocolate)
– His favorite sports are basketball and football.
– Chenle is afraid of spiders.
– One of his catch phrases is “Oh my Gawd”.
– Renjun said when Chenle makes eggs, oil is all over the floor.
– He appreciates Lay (EXO) a lot.
– He is a former China Got Talent contestant.
– He appeared in a movie called “Soul Rhythm 2013”.
– He’s released 3 albums before his debut.
– He participated in a Chinese show together with Jisung in 2013 and now they are together in NCT Dream.
– Chenle was exposed by his members that he was the type of person to create excuses of why he lost a game. (K-RUSH Season 3 Ep. 28)
– Chenle doesn’t live in the dormitory anymore, his mom bought a house in Seoul and stays with him. If his mom has a business to attend to in China, his aunts stay with him. (“One Night Sleepover”)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Post by @peachypcyeol
(Special thanks to Jaja Lomangco )
Back to NCT Profiles
Do you like Chenle? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂