Hyunjae (The Boyz) Profile: Hyunjae Facts and Ideal Type
Stage Name: Hyunjae (현재)
Birth Name: Lee Jae Hyun (이재현)
Position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Visual
Birthday: September 13, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height: 179.7cm (5’11″)
Weight: 62 kg (137 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Representative Number: 24
– He has an older sister.
– His representative number is 24.
– Hyunjae graduated from Hanlim Art High School.
– His hobbies include watching superhero movies and playing sports.
– Hyunjae prefers sports like tennis, ping pong, etc.
– Hyunjae’s favorite food is fried chicken. (from “Open The Boyz”)
– His favorite Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavor is ‘My mom is an alien’ (dark and white chocolate).
– Hyunjae had a high ranking in a kindergarten speech contest. (Pops in Seoul)
– He would like to collaborate with EXO‘s Baekhyun one day.
– MBTI: ENFJ-A
– Hyunjae says if he had a real brother, Younghoon, Juyeon, Haknyeon and Sunwoo would fit his image.
– Eric says Hyunjae nags the most.
– According to Hwall, Hyunjae is the clingiest member.
– Hyunjae is the best at gags. (Interview with OSEN)
– He wanted his stage name to be Lee Hanbit.
– He hates bugs.
– Favourite cartoon character: Bart Simpson from The Simpsons.
– Favourite flowers: Roses & Sunflowers
– Favourite subject in school: Math & Science
– His special talents include spinning a book (he can spin anything according to Eric) and making a recorder sound by using his hands. (Pops in Seoul)
– Along with Hwall, Younghoon, and Eric, they were in Melody Day’s ‘Colour’ MV.
– Hyunjae and Haknyeon appeared in Melody Day’s “You Seem Busy” MV.
– Hyunjae debuted as an actor in the web drama “I Can See Your MBTI” (2021).
– Hyunjae’s ideal type: A person who he can click well with.
Profile made by Sam (thughaotrash)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Back to: The Boyz Profile
Do you like Hyunjae? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂