Hyelim Profile and Facts; Hyelim’s Ideal Type
Hyelim (혜림) is a South Korean actress and former member of Wonder Girls under JYP Ent. She’s now signed under RRR (Real Recognize Real).
Stage Name: Hyelim (혜림)
Birth Name: Woo Hyelim (우혜림)
English Name: Christina Woo
Birthday: September 1, 1992
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
Blood Type: O
YouTube: Lim’s diary
– Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea.
– Family: Parents, older brother; Woo Taekwon.
– She speaks Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
– Her father is a grandmaster and promoter of taekwondo.
– Education: Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (Interpretation major in Department of ‘English for International Conferences & Communication’)
– She lived in Hong Kong for 14 years where she was also a model.
– Prior to joining Wonder Girls, she and former miss A members Fei & Jia were in a JYP girl group called ‘Sisters’ or ‘JYP Sisters’. They were known as the Chinese Wonder Girls, but the band split after the two other members quit.
– She joined Wonder Girls in 2010, while Sunmi was on a hiatus.
– She served as the lead rapper, vocalist and guitarist of Wonder Girls.
– Hyelim is close friends with former Day6‘s Jae.
– Movies: The Last Godfather (2010), The Wonder Girls (2012), Bad Sister (2014).
– Television shows: Pops in Seoul (2013-2014), K-RUSH (2017), Hello, Stranger! (2018), King of Masked Singer (2020).
– She’s in a relationship with taekwondo athlete Shin Minchul.
– Wonder Girls disbanded in January 2017 but Hyelim renewed her contract with JYP Ent.
– Hyelim honorary received a certificate from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for creating a voluntary video on safety in travelling overseas.
– She helped with the translation of Anne Frank’s diary for its publication in South Korea.
– She left JYP Ent. in early 2020. She has since signed to former groupmate’s Yubin agency.
– After seven years of dating and two months of engagement Hyelim married Minchul with a private ceremony on July 5th, 2020.
– On February 23rd, 2022 the couple welcomed their first child, a son named Shin Siwoo (@shin_siwoo).
– Hyelim’s ideal type: “I like someone I can learn from.”
made by Min Ailin
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
(Special thanks to: Midge, lena)
Do you like Hyelim? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below.😊