Hongbin Profile and Facts: Hongbin’s Ideal Type
Stage Name: Hongbin (홍빈)
Birth Name: Lee Hong Bin (홍빈)
Position: Lead Rapper, Vocalist, Visual, Face of the Group
Birthday: September 29, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height: 182 cm (6’0″)
Weight: 62 kg (136 lbs)
Blood Type: B
– He was born in Jayang-dong, Seoul, South Korea.
– His family consists of: Dad, mom, two older sisters – “Two older sisters, I’m the youngest and we are ten years apart” – Hongbin (Haru * Hana Magazine Vol. 15 interview)
– Nicknames: Visual Master, Beans, Kong
– Hongbin decided to become a singer after watching a non-celebrity perform at a singing competition. After he auditioned and joined a company, he ended up debuting in the same group as that non-celebrity he first saw (VIXX’s Ken).
– Hongbin used to live in a buddhist temple as a young monk
– Hongbin was street-casted by SM several times but he chose to be trainee at Jellyfish because of Park Hyo Shin.
– His favorite foods are: Spaghetti, Curry, Korean Sweet and Sour Pork
– His favorite color is Navy Blue
– He loves playing Overwatch, Hongbin was #7 worldwide on the Overwatch leaderboards.
– His hobby is taking photos and playing basketball
– Fans say he resembles to SE7En.
– If he were a girl, he would go out with Ken because Ken would be fun to be with and also because he wants Ken to sing him songs.
– He has been a fan of Park Hyoshin ever since he was in middle school.
– Hongbin is really close with B1A4‘s Gongchan, they once filmed Celebs Bromance together.
– Hongbin began his acting career in 2014 in SBS’s romantic drama Glorious Day as Yoo Ji-ho.
– He was featured in Brian Joo’s music video for “Let This Die”.
– He had the leading role in KBS2’s fantasy action-romance “Moorim School” (2016) as Wang Chi-ang.
– Hongbin is the male lead in SBS Plus drama “Wednesday 3:30 pm” (2017) as Yoon Jae Won.
– He acted in the drama “Witch’s Love” (2018).
– He played in the web-drama “What’s Up With These Kids?” (2016), alongside with N and AOA’s Chanmi. Hongbin played Jin Si Hwan (N’s rival), the troublemaker son of a wealthy family.
– His most valuable possession is a CD where Park Hyoshin wrote a cheer message for him.
– Hongbin doesn’t like to do aegyo.
– On a date, he said he would take the girl he likes to the aquarium.
– Hongbin’s ideal type is Secret’s Hyosung because he loves her smile
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
(Special thanks to suri suri, MarkLeeIsProbablyMySoulmate)
Go back to VIXX Profile
Do you like Hongbin? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂