Daewang (PinkFantasy) Profile and Facts
Daewang (대왕) is a member of girl group PinkFantasy.
Stage Name: Daewang (대왕)
Birth Name: –
Title: The Great King
Birthday: December 25, 2189
Zodiac Sign: My Constellation
Chinese Zodiac: Black
Height: 200cm (to ears) / 165cm (in cat mask)
Weight: 49kg (108 lbs)
Blood Type: Puppet
Representative Color: Light Green
– Her birthplace is in your heart.
– Daewang chooses to be a hidden member, she is not comfortable revealing her identity.
– Her nicknames are Daewang-Chan and Wang-Chan.
– Her hobbies are playing with her mask, playing with PinkFantasy, collecting idol merchandise and cooking.
– She is a big fan of 2PM, she even attended a 2PM video call fansign with her mask on.
– She is also a fan of J-Pop, specifically Miyawaki Sakura and Aya Matsuura.
– Her favorite idol group is Morning Musume.
– Favorite colors: Rainbow, Black.
– Her official color is Light Green (#99E000).
– Her specialties are controlling PinkFantasy and disappearing.
– She has an older sibling named Daechu and a younger sibling named Daedu.
– Her shoe size is 235mm (US size 7).
– Her favorite foods are carrots, cookies and umeboshi (Japanese sour salted plums).
– She really likes bunnies.
– She likes watching Sailor Moon.
– She is very loud, during video fansigns she has to be in a separate room to other members.
– She is always on a diet, and doesn’t like her physical appearance.
– She is afraid of bugs.
– She can speak Japanese.
– Her favorite mask is her big white mask.
– In fancalls, Daewang is known to get jealous if fans have men in their profile or on their wall
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Note #2: Daewang is uncomfortable revealing her true identity and with her face being exposed. Please don’t speculate on her identity, thank you! ♥
Post by robhoneys
Related: PinkFantasy Profile
Do you like Daewang? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂