Changbin (Stray Kids) Profile and Facts:
Changbin is a member of the South Korean boy group Stray Kids under JYP Entertainment. He was part of the hip-hop trio 3RACHA.
Stage Name: Changbin (창빈)
Birth Name: Seo Chang Bin (서창빈)
Birthday: August 11, 1999
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Rabbit
Height: 167 cm (5’6″)
Blood Type: O
MBTI Type: ESFP (His previous results were ENFP -> ESTP)
Spotify: All-rounder Changbin’s Favorites
– He was born in Yongin, South Korea.
– He has an older sister.
– His nicknames: Mogi (mosquito), Jingjingie (whiny), Teokjaengie (chin), and Binnie.
– He graduated from Bora High School.
– He trained for 2 years.
– He is in pre-debut group/sub-unit 3RACHA with Chan and Jisung.
– His stage name in 3RACHA is SPEARB.
– He thinks his charming point is being cheerful and active.
– His specialties are writing lyrics and rap.
– When Changbin was accepted into JYPE, his parents were like “Wow, our son is a genius! We should’ve had him do music earlier” he said they seemed happier than if he had been accepted to any university. (TWO KIDS ROOM: CHANGBIN & FELIX)
– He runs fast. (NCT NIGHT NIGHT)
– His hobbies are listening to music and to go shopping.
– He helps with producing songs.
– His favorite season is autumn.
– He likes dark things.
– He likes to collect things.
– He likes horror movies.
– Changbin likes to listen to Kenrick Lamar. (iHeart Radio)
– The first thing Changbin does everyday is washing (face/take a bath).
– The best convenience store food for Changbin is chicken breasts.
– Food that Changbin will eat without doubt is french fries.
– Changbin prefers ice Americano over hot Americano.
– Changbin said he is really good at ball sports. (Pops in Seoul)
– Woojin said that Changbin says unfunny jokes, in the process making an awkward silence. (NCT NIGHT NIGHT)
– He can’t sleep without his Munchlax plush toy, which he calls Gyu.
– Things he’d like doing during vacation: going on a plane ride with the members & going on a trip with them.
– Things he dislikes doing during vacation: staying in the room alone.
– He was featured on SMTM 5 (but just for a few seconds).
– If he wasn’t in Stray Kids, he would be a producer, writer or maybe tattoist. (vLive 180424)
– He wanted to become a singer because when he danced and rapped at his school’s festival, the audience’s reaction was unforgettable.
– He is friends with Wooyoung of ATEEZ.
– He is also friends with IZ*ONE‘s Chaeyeon.
– Changbin is a huge fan of IKON‘s Jinhwan/Jay.
– Changbin’s parents always wanted him to study abroad, but Changbin never wanted to leave his parents.
– His role at the dorm is to clean the big room.
– He frequently lies/sleeps in Hyunjin’s bed rather than his own.
– In the old dorm Changbin, Woojin and Felix used to share a room.
– Update: For the new dorm arrangement, please visit Stray Kids Profile.
– His motto: “Let’s live with a positive mind, enjoy the life.”
– His role model is BIGBANG‘s G-Dragon, Kenrick Lamar, as well as his mother and father.
– Changbin had feature in former member Wanna One‘s Yoon Jisung song for his solo debut album for the song ‘You… Like The Wind’.
– Changbin’s ideal type: is a girl who can laugh with him when they’re together.
(Special thanks to ST1CKYQUI3TT, Yuki Hibari, Minho’s Bundles, Hanboy, Agatha Charm Mendoza, SKerio, nyz zam, Zami Hrahsel for providing additional info.)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Back to: Stray Kids Members Profile
Do you like Changbin? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂