Jay (iKon) Profile and Facts; Jay’s Ideal Type
Stage Name: Jay (제이)(formerly known as Jinhwan)
Birth Name: Kim Jin Hwan (김진환)
Position: Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer
Birthday: February 7, 1994
Zodiac sign: Aquarius
Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
Blood Type: A
Birthplace: Jeju-do, South Korea
– He was born in Jeju Island, South Korea.
– He has a sister 6 years older than him.
– Jinhwan lived in the Philippines for seven months before he debuted.
– He was a part of Team B on WIN.
– He appeared in Taeyang’s “Ringa Linga” MV
– In iKon he can speak Japanese the best.
– Jay says books are his best friend. (Konic tv)
– He can play the guitar.
– He loves swimming.
– They said he loves wine and drinking. (Profile wrote by the members – Arirang TV)
– He’s closest to Bobby and B.I .
– YG says he is the next Taeyang.
– Jinhwan (Jay) says that his charms are everything. He said when the camera focuses on him, the looks in his eyes are sexy.
– Jinhwan can also imitate girl groups’ facial expressions.
– The members said he is very flirtatious with fans and even the staff. (Profile wrote by the members)
– They admitted that Jinhwan is narcissist because the thinks everyone likes him. (Profile wrote by the members)
– When it comes to spending money, he spends it most on the members.
– He is often teased for his height but, he claims that he isn’t that short. He is yet to declare his correct height.
– He has self-claimed to be the visual.
– He is a multi-linguist. He can speak Korean, Japanese, English, Tagalog and Mandarin pretty well.
– He is the wine-mother of the group.
– He sang Last Goodby with AKMU’s Suhyun and got recognized as the Leo DiCaprio of Korea because of his stage presence.
– Among the members, he can cook really well!
– As of now, he has 9 tattoos: “renaître de ses cendres” (meaning “Reborn from the ashes”) (Upper right arm), IIVIIIIXIXIV (his birthday) (Upper left arm), A bird (left side, from his back to his chest), In The Lap of God (left shoulder), Atom (Upper left arm), A chain(?) (right ankle), Cross (left clavicle), 2 Stars(?) (Upper right arm)
– He has wine-red colored curtains in his room because he feels that the morning light through the curtains make him look more handsome. (VLive)
– He often becomes nervous and due to this, he has a difficulty in speaking. The members tease him saying that he doesn’t know how to speak! (iKONTV)
– He’s quite moody. (Konic tv)
– The other members seem to come to his room a lot and he often throws them out (Konic tv)
– Song said that sometimes Jay says “get out” as a joke, but when he says it with a straight face you should get out quickly or he might throw something after you. (Konic tv)
– There’s an online game where you can dress him up. (Konic tv)
– Stray Kids‘ Changbin is a huge fan of Jay.
– Jay and B.I. were both members of the variety show, ‘Mari and I’.
– iKon have moved out of their dorms and now live in 2 seperate houses, each member having their own room.
“Free Spirited members” House : Bobby, Jay, DK & Ju-ne
– Jay’s ideal type is someone shorter than him and who loves him a lot.
(Special thanks to InPinkFlames, Sara, Shravya, Eun-Kyung Cheong, Sesyl, Jocelyn Yu, Zami Hrahsel)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Do you like Jay? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂