Rinka (Veil) Profile and Facts
Rinka (リンカ) is a Japanese idol and model under AVEX Artists Entertainment. She is a former member of the Japanese girl group Veil and a former contestant on Girls Planet 999.
Stage Name: Rinka (リンカ)
Birth Name: Ando Rinka (安藤 梨花)
Birthday: August 18, 2004
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 165 cm (5’4″)
Blood Type: O
MBTI Type: ESFJ
– She was born in Nagoya, Aichi, Japan.
– Hobbies: eating and karaoke.
– Her speciality is being able to draw anything from her imagination.
– Her favorite colors are green and silver.
– She is a fan of ITZY and BLACKPINK.
– Her bias in ITZY is Lia.
– Rinka is a former member of CoCoPoP (2016-2017) under the stage name Rinrin.
– In CoCoPop, she represented the day Wednesday.
– She is friends with Cherry Bullet‘s May, Kawaguchi Yurina and Be:First‘s Ryuhei.
– She participated in Tokyo Girls Audition 2018 as a model but did not advance to the finals.
– From January to March 2023, she was in the TV Show “Romance Before Debut“.
Girls Planet 999 Information:
– On July 7, Rinka was confirmed as a contestant on Girls Planet 999.
– Sim Seung Eun (K), Chien Tzu Ling (C) and her were connected by the keyword “I Know How To Dance”.
– Signal Song Ranking: J13.
– Demo Stage Performance (Ep. 2): “gogobebe” by MAMAMOO. She was a candidate for TOP9.
– She, Sim Seung Eun and Chien Tzu Ling stayed in the same cell (DanCell).
– Connect Mission Performance (Ep. 3): “How You Like That” by BLACKPINK with Hidden Card (Center/Killing Part). Her team lost.
– Cell Ranking (Ep. 5): 22nd Place.
– Individual Ranking (Ep. 5): J-22.
– She was eliminated on Episode 5.
– Keyword: Cool performance and a different charm – I’m girl crush RINKA!”.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
made by cmsun
Do you like Rinka? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment down below. 🙂