SoljiHani Members Profile; SoljiHani’s Facts & Ideal Types
SoljiHani (솔지하니), formerly known as Dasoni (다소니) is the first sub-unit of Banana Culture’s girl group EXID, consisting of Solji and Hani. They debuted on February 14, 2013.
SoljiHani Fandom Name: –
SoljiHani Official Fan Colors: –
SoljiHani Members Profile:
Stage Name: Solji (솔지)
Birth Name: Heo Solji (허솔지)
Position: Leader, Main Vocalist
Birthday: January 10, 1989
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 170 cm (5’7″)
Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
Blood Type: O
– Birthplace: Gwanak-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
– Family: Parents, older brother.
– Education: Dong-ah Institute of Media and Arts.
– Before joining EXID, she was a member of vocal duo 2NB with Blady’s Gabin.
– Solji was initially EXID’s vocal trainer.
– She has won twice the King of Masked Singer (one in 2015 and 2018).
– She was on a hiatus from 2016 to 2018 while recovering from hyperthyroidism.
– Solji is a vocal director coach of MBC’s survival show “Under Nineteen”
– Solji’s ideal type: Kim Soohyun
Show more Solji fun facts…
Stage Name: Hani (하니)
Birth Name: Ahn Heeyeon (안희연)
Position: Lead Vocalist, Maknae
Birthday: May 1, 1992
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
Blood Type: AB
– Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea.
– Family: Parents, younger brother; Ahn Taehwan.
– Hani studied in China for a year. She speaks Korean, English, Mandarin Chinese.
– She is a former JYP Entertainment trainee. She was supposed to debut in a girl group along with Sistar‘s Hyolyn, SECRET‘s Song Jieun and Bestie‘s Uji.
– Hani is greatly smart having an IQ of 145.
– For nearly a year she was in a relationship with Xiah Junsu (JYJ/DBSK).
– Hani admits she’s the viral reason of EXID’s success.
– Hani’s ideal type: Kang Ha Neul
Show more Hani fun facts…
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
made by Min Ailin
Latest Korean Comeback
Who is your SoljiHani bias? Do you know more facts about them? Feel free to comment below. 🙂