Route θ Members Profile & Facts; Route θ’s Ideal Types
ROUTE θ was a Japanese-Korean duo under Yoshimoto Kogyo. The group consisted of Sooyoung & Marina Takahashi. They debuted on April 26, 2002 with the song “Start” & disbanded on July 3, 2003.
ROUTE θ Fandom Name: –N/A
ROUTE θ Official Fan Color: –N/A
Stage Name: Marina Takahashi
Birth Name: Marina Takahashi
Zodiac Sign: N/A
Blood Type: N/A
Marina Takahashi Facts:
-She was chosen as the Japanese representative for Asayan
-She also appeared on Oha Suta
-After the group disbanded, she retired from the music entertainment
-She became a mom & gave birth to a child
–BoA once visited her home with her family
-Her brother & sister are business people
-After 12 years, she reunited again with Sooyoung at SNSD’s Japan 3rd Tour
Stage Name: Sooyoung (수영)
Birth Name: Choi Soo Young (최수영)
Birthday: February 10, 1990
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height: 172 cm (5’8″)
Weight: 49 kg (108 lbs)
Blood Type: O
Youtube: SOOYOUNG Official
– Her birthplace is Gwangju, Gyeonggi, South Korea.
– She has an older sister, Soojin, and she is a musical actress.
– Sooyoung’s grandfather is the owner of a famous architectural company that was contracted to build the famous Seoul Arts Center. Her father is the president of a trading company.
– Her nicknames are Shik shin, NaSoo (interrupter), and DJ Syoung.
– Cast: 2000 SM Open Audition | 2002 Korea-Japan Ultra Idol Duo Audition
– She debuted as a member of Girls’ Generation (SNSD) in 2007.
– Sooyoung’s ideal type: “I wish he would be passionate in whatever he does. If he has passion, then he’ll know what real love is and how to value his girl. Of course, humor and courtesy is a basic factor.”
Show more Sooyoung fun facts…
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Final Japanese Release:
Who is your Route θ favorite member? Do you know more facts about them? Feel free to comment below. 🙂