Roman Kayz Profile and Facts
Roman Kayz is a South Korean singer-songwriter based in Los Angeles and the Bay Area. He is known for his unique alternative pop/indie pop style. He made his official debut with digital single ““Bounce!”” in 2019.
Stage Name: Roman Kayz
Birth Name: Taehyub Kim (김태협)
Birthday: March 13, 2001
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Height: 176 cm (5’10″)
Weight: 63 kg (140 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Roman Kayz Facts:
– He grew up in Korea and Thailand since a young age. He is currently living in Los Angeles and the Bay Area.
– He is majoring in English at University of California, Berkeley.
– He is fluent in both English and Korean.
– He is the founder of DOWN-TO-EARTH, an independent platform dedicated to introducing rising artists.
– His own favorite song is “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay“.
– Some of his favorite artists are: Holly Humberstone, LANY, Nightly, keshi, DPR LIVE and Sik-K.
– Some of his hobbies are collecting sneakers, chess, pool, and watching movies.
– His ideal type is someone who has a similar taste in music, is open-minded and has their own thoughts.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
(Special thanks to: DOWN-TO-EARTH management for providing the info)
Do you like Roman Kayz? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂