‘The ReVe Festival’ Day 2
‘The ReVe Festival’ Day 2 is the ninth mini-album by Red Velvet. It was released on August 20, 2019, with Umpah Umpah serving as the title track. It’s the second part of their ‘The ReVe Festival’ trilogy. The physical album has two versions: Guidebook and Day 2.
Artist: Red Velvet
Released: August 20, 2019
Genre: Nu-disco, R&B, doo-wop
Label: S.M. Entertainment
Producer: Lee Soo-man
Billboard Heatseekers Albums (11)
Billboard Independent Albums (28)
Billboard World Albums (6)
French Digital Albums (SNEP) (52)
Japanese Albums (Oricon) (17)
South Korean Albums (Gaon) (1)
UK Digital Albums (OCC) (51)
South Korean Albums (Gaon) (51)
– On August 12 at midnight KST, Red Velvet revealed their first teaser image for their upcoming mini album ‘The ReVe Festival’ Day 2. It is the second part of ‘The ReVe Festival’ mini-album trilogy which is all set to take place within this year.
– On August 13, they released a teaser video of the new mini album ‘The ReVe Festival’ Day 2′ and the teaser image of the members.
–Red Velvet makes a comeback with a refreshing summer song “Umpah Umpah“, an uptempo dance song of the disco house rhythm. The album contains a total of six tracks.
– ‘The ReVe Festival’ Day 2 is their second album to hit number 1 on the US iTunes chart. They got two number one hits in less than three months. They are now the only Korean girl group to chart number 1 on the US iTunes album chart twice.
– They performed “Umpah Umpah” for the first time on August 24th at Music Core.
Behind The Scenes
Performace Show Champion
- Umpah Umpah (3:40)
- Carpool (3:27)
- Love Is The Way (3:32)
- Jumpin’ (3:36)
- Ladies Night (3:57)
- Eyes Locked, Hands Locked (4:11)
You may also like: Red Velvet Discography
Who owned Red Velvet’s Umpah Umpah era?
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Do you like ‘The ReVe Festival’ Day 2 by Red Velvet? Did I miss anything? Feel free to comment below.