PRIN (QI.X) Profile and Facts
PRIN (프린) is a member of QI.X under Sweet Potato Productions.
Stage Name: PRIN (프린)
Position: Leader, Main Vocal, Main Dancer, Lead Rapper
Birthday: October 10, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Blood Type: B
Representative Emoji: 🐻❄️/💙
– PRIN is vegan.
– They identify as non-binary (ildaro interview)
– Their biggest identity is being a dancer. [X]
– Hobbies: Dancing and trying new looks.
– They wanted to be a K-pop idol, but the K-pop industry didn’t accept them for being “queer” so they gave up on being an idol. [X]
– Hedwig is their favourite queer film.
– Their biggest dream is performing at Gocheok Sky Dome and an opening stage for MAMA Awards.
– PRIN is the resident goofball of the group.
– Their favourite song is “Just Did It” by NMIXX.
– They realised they were queer when they were 12 because they felt different to the people around them.
– They want tattoos.
– They enjoy walking and dancing on the street.
– They are a morning person.
– PRIN’s favourite thing about themself is that they are cute and funny.
– Their MBTI sometimes changes to ENFJ.
– Summer is their favourite season.
– They’re a fan of OnlyOneOf, NMIXX, Key, and ATEEZ.
Profile by salemstars
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Related: QI.X Members Profile
Do you like PRIN? Do you know more facts about them? Feel free to comment below. 🙂