Park Ji Yoon Profile and Facts
Park Ji Yoon (박지윤) is a solo singer, actress and model under her own entertainment Park Jiyoon Creative. She debuted as a solo artist on February 18, 1997 with the album “Haneulsaek Ggeum”.
Park Ji Yoon Fandom Name: –
Park Ji Yoon Official Fan Color: –
Stage Name: Park Ji Yoon (박지윤)
Birth Name: Park Ji Yoon (박지윤)
Birthday: January 3, 1982
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 172 cm (5’8”)
Weight: 46 kg (101 lbs)
Blood Type: O
YouTube: 박지윤 크리에이티브
Twitter: parkjiyoon official
Park Ji Yoon Facts:
– Her nationality is Korean.
– She was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– She made her acting debut in 2003.
– She made her modeling debut at age 13 as a Haetae CF model.
– She was first signed to Seoul Records (1997 – 1999), then she left and joined JYP Entertainment (2000 – 2003) but left again because she felt she was controlled by JYP and couldn’t express herself. After leaving JYP, she joined Sony Music Korea (2009 – 2012) but left again. Then she joined Mystic89 (2013 – 2016) but left in 2016.
– In 2016 she opened her own company because she wanted to focus more on her career as a songwriter instead of as a dance singer.
– She attended Kyung Hee University (Postmodern Music)
– She is Christian.
– Her hobbies are drawing cartoons, listening to music and collecting stickers.
– Her favorite food are cake, chicken and ice cream.
– Her special talents are swimming, taekwondo and playing the violin.
– Her nicknames are “Raelle”, “Donald Duck”, ‘Blue Angel”.
– She is close friends with Ock Ju Hyun and the members of S.E.S.
– She released a book called “Bimiljeongweon” (비밀정원; Secret Garden) on October 15, 2007.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Made by: jenctzen
Latest Korean Comeback:
Do you like Park Ji Yoon? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂