Oh Yeon-Seo Profile: Oh Yeon-Seo Facts and Ideal Type
Oh Yeon-Seo (오연서) is a South Korean actress under SidusHQ Entertainment (iHQ Inc). She began her career as a singer in a girl group LUV, their debut happened at FIFA World Cup in 2002 that didn’t give them a good start and unfortunately disbanded in 2003. She debuted as an actress on November 29, 2003 in KBS2’s drama “Sharp 1”.
Oh Yeon-Seo Facts:
– Born in Jinju, South Korea and grew up in Changnyeong County.
– Her dream growing up was to become an archeologist.
– She auditioned for SM Entertainment but got rejected.
– Her idol growing up was BorA and she wanted to be like her.
– She can’t shower in cold water.
– She hates when it’s cold.
– Her role model is actress Kim Hye Soo.
– She feels alive when she acts but sometimes it’s hard on the body, and hard mentally.
– Her dream co-star is Leonardo DiCaprio if she’d ever make it to Hollywood.
– She would describe her personality as cute, a little plain/boring and maybe sexy.
– She changed her name to Oh Yeon-Seo because it’s more feminine, according to her thanks to that things started working out for her.
– She learned how to pose for a picture from an early age thanks to Haduri WebCam.
– She passed an audition in Daegu and was sent to Seoul to debut in girl group LUV.
– Before debuting in LUV she had no sense of rhythm and learning dance choreography was difficult for her.
– She was beaten by her mom a lot because she believed her dreams to become an idol where useless.
– She was a member in a girl group LUV with actress Jeon Hye-bin,
according to Hye-bin she was a visual and maknae.
– While being in LUV, Jeon Hye-bin was taking care of her and picking her up from school.
– She went to Anyang Arts High School and Dongguk University (Theater and Film department).
– She has signed an exclusive contract with SidusHQ Entertainment after leaving Celltrion Entertainment in July, 2018.
– She feels embarrassed watching her role as Bang Mal-Sook in KBS’s drama “My Husband Got a Family”.
– Elder people know her as Bori from MBC’s drama “Come! Jang Bo-Ri” that was her first leading role.
– While being in high school she was on a diet for a long time.
because she didn’t like the way she looked on TV.
– She started gaining popularity after starring in KBS’s drama “My Husband Got a Family” in 2012.
– She says she will never forget the dance choreography she did for LUV‘s debut song.
– When she was young she cared about a person’s looks, now she cares about their personality.
– She would like to act alongside actor Seo Kang-joon and Jung Woo-sung in the future.
– She enjoys using social media accounts and read comments from her fans that encourage her and remind her they love her.
– She thinks who you are is showing in a character you portrait.
– She never wanted to get married but she does now since her co-star Kwon Sang-woo from “Medical Top Team” showed her pictures of his family.
– Comment from her SNS that she remembers is the one saying she’s beautiful.
– She always strives to be proactive and hardworking to improve herself as an actress.
– Her must-have accessory is a bag that can house all her daily items, from phone to makeup and more.
– She says her skin is very dry and sensitive so for her skincare she uses foam cleanser, toner, water essence, eye cream, volume essence, whitening essence, and organic face oil.
– She uses eye cream since she was a teenager because she was told to start using it early. It’s a skincare product she will never skip to use.
– She doesn’t believe in failure because when feeling despair or failing you can get up once more and if you try again, you’ll do better.
– “I decide what to do and I do what I have decided to do.”
– Ideal Type: Someone with whom she can easily talk to and have a connection with. Also, who’s a bad boy to other women and a gentleman to her.
Cheese in the Trap (치즈 인 더 트랩) | 2018 – Hong Seol
Run-Off (국가대표 2) | 2016- Park Chae-Kyung
Just Friends (저스트 프렌즈) | 2012 – Song Eun-Ji
Green Days (소중한 날의 꿈) | 2011 – Soo-Min (voice)
A Blood Pledge (여고괴담5-동반자살) | 2009 – Yu-Jin
Our School’s E.T. (울학교 이티) | 2008 – Soo-Jin
Someone Behind You (두사람이다) | 2007 – Jung Eun-Kyung
Herb (허브) | 2007 – female teacher
Love With Flaws (하자있는 인간들) | MBC/2019 – Joo Seo-Yeon
A Korean Odyssey (화유기) | tvN/2017-2018 – Jin Sun-Mi
My Sassy Girl (엽기적인 그녀) | SBS/2017 – Princess Hyemyung
Come Back Mister (돌아와요 아저씨) | SBS/2016 – Han Hong-Nan
Shine or Go Crazy (빛나거나 미치거나) | MBC/2015 – Shin Yool
Come! Jang Bo-Ri (왔다! 장보리) | MBC/2014 – Jang Bo-Ri
Medical Top Team (메디컬탑팀) | MBC/2013 – Choi A-Jin
Here Comes Oh Ja-Ryong (오자룡이 간다) | MBC/2012-2013 – Na Gong-Joo
My Husband Got a Family (넝쿨째 굴러온 당신) | KBS2/2012 – Bang Mal-Sook
Babyfaced Beauty (동안미녀) | KBS2/2011 – Lee So-Jin
Dong Yi (동이) | MBC/2010 – Queen In-Won
The Great Merchant (거상 김만덕) | KBS/2010
The Great King Sejong (대왕세종/대왕 세종) | KBS/2008 – U-Ri
Cooking up Romance (돌아온 뚝배기) | KBS2/2008
H.I.T (히트) | MBC/2007
Sharp 1 (반올림 / 반올림1) | KBS2/2003-2005 – Lee Ye-Rim
BOYS24 (소년24) | Mnet/2016 – Main Host
Running Man (런닝맨) | SBS/2014,2016 – Herself (ep. 218, 310-311)
We Got Married: Season 4 (우리 결혼했어요 4) | MBC/2012,2013 – Herself (ep.135-155)
profile made by ♡julyrose♡
(Special thanks to MyDramaList and AsianWiki!)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Do you like Oh Yeon-Seo? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below.