Stage Name: Nayoung (나영)
Birth Name: Kim Na Young (김나영)
Birthday: November 30, 2002
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Horse
Height: 155 cm (5’0″)
Weight: 43 kg (94 lbs)
Blood Type: O
MBTI Type: ENFP
– She was born and raised in Chuncheon, Gangwon-do, South Korea.
– She was the 5th member of the group to be revealed.
– She is a former Banana Culture trainee.
– While being a trainee under Banana Culture, she was part of the trainee group NewKidd.
– She trained for 1 year and 7 months before going on PRODUCE 48.
– Nicknames: Kim Nabang, Pufferfish, Egg and Captain Kawaii
– She is the center, main vocalist and lead dancer of her group.
– Hobbies: mimicking and acting.
– Specialty: doing skipping rope, cartwheel.
– Her favorite colors are white and yellow.
– She is friends with FANATICS‘ Doah and fromis_9‘s Gyuri.
– She passed the first round of auditions for FNC, Woollim and Source Music.
– She appeared in an episode of SBS Bravo My Life (Episode 10) and tvN Where is Mr. Kim (Season 2, Episode 3).
– She can speak Japanese and basic English.
– Education: Bongui Elementary School, Namchuncheon Girls’ Middle School & Seoul Performing Arts High School.
– When she was young, she ran around the house crying and apologizing “Mom sorry! I’m sorry! It’s my fault!” whenever she did something wrong, making scolding her difficult for her mom.
– Nayoung joined a dance academy at a very young age as her parents’ solution to overcoming her shyness and eventually, she got to audition for different agencies to become a trainee.
– She joined Cube in March 2020.
– Her representative object are seeds
– Likes: Food ASMR, eating and experimenting with new recipes
– She thinks that she is the vitamin of LIGHTSUM
– As a trainee, she wasn’t allowed to participate in her school festival. Thinking the moment wouldn’t come again, she begged her former label to let her join, and eventually, she got to dance GFRIEND’s “Me Gustas Tu” with her friends.
– She was a contestant on PRODUCE 48, ranking 21.
– Nayoung loves eggs and black sesame. Whenever she cooks something, she uses eggs.
– Her role model is IU
– She enjoys living at their dorm since she can cook for herself and delay washing dishes and laundry.
– Nayoung thinks escaping her mom’s nagging is one of the merits of staying at the dorm, but she also felt more loving towards her mom.
– Nayoung said she hopes she could share her upbeat mood and positive energy with many people.
– Motto: “Easy to get, easy to lose.”
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! – Kprofiles.com
made by sunniejunnie
Back to LIGHTSUM Profile
Do you like Nayoung? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below.