Love (Former OnlyOneOf) Profile and Facts
Love (러브) is a former member of South Korean boy group OnlyOneOf.
Stage Name : Love (러브)
Birth Name : Park Jisung (박지성)
Position : Leader, Main Vocalist
Birthday : January 17, 1994
Zodiac Sign : Capricorn
Height : 182 cm (5’11″)
Weight : 63 kg (138 lbs)
Blood Type : B
Love Facts :
– He likes purple.
– He appeared in the music video for “Everyday I Love You” by LOONA member Vivi
– His roles in the group are angel, being the mom and prophet.
– Love practiced for six years (Idol Chart Rank Interview)
His motto is: “Believe in me, because I am right”.
– Love majored in vocal music when he was in high school.
– Love likes the fans, taking selfies, listening to music at dawn and all food except cucumbers.
– Love likes to go window shopping when he has time.
– He was in the cast of Woomana & First Love Story (YouTube/Facebook, 2018).
– He is happy when he is buying food with friends, eating, eating his mom’s cooking and eating at work.
– He is annoyed when all the food has already been eaten.
– He has a habit of rolling around in bed and falling off for sleeping.
– He studied several languages like Japanese and English to be closer to the fans.
– Love dislikes when he gets sensitive because he’s hungry and cucumbers.
– He likes running while listening to music and shopping alone.
– To pursue his dreams, he moved to Seoul when he was 20 years old.
– Love wants to communicate with the fans more now that they have debuted.
– He looks at the weather forecast as soon as he wakes up, it’s the first thing he does.
– Before starting the last words he said are: “Finally, OnlyOneOf Debuted! Everyone please show us a lot of love & support, I love you guys!”
– Love’s specialty is wrapping the members in a flag of his love!
– Love would sing trot in front of his father. Love singing became his dream but his father was strict and didn’t allow it. Once he was 20, he had a conversation for permission to become a singer and was allowed to. (Idol Chart Rank Interview)
– If he could tell his future self something, it would be: “Love, don’t forget your fans.”
– On August 2nd, 2021 Love announced that he will be ending all group activities for personal reasons.
Profile made by : chaaton_ & cntrljinsung
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Do you like Love? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment down below.😊