Keeho Profile & Facts
Keeho (기호) is a member of the K-Pop boy group P1Harmony that debuted on October 28th, 2020.
Stage Name: Keeho (기호)
Birth Name: Yoon Kee Ho (윤기호)
Chinese Name: Yin Jihu (尹基扈)
English Name: Stephen Yoon
Position: Leader, Vocalist
Birthday: September 27th, 2001
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height: 179 cm (5’10″)
Blood Type: A
– He was born in Toronto, Canada.
– During his time in school, he lived in Canada.
– He has two siblings: an older sister (Yoon Haeun/Kiha/Anna, born in 2000) and a younger brother.
– In P1Harmony, he was the first to be revealed as a member.
– His hobbies include taking photos, having pictures taken of him, and doodling. (Source is Vlive)
– His speciality is singing.
– When describing himself, he says he’s patient, kind, funny, and optimistic.
– His favorite quote is ‘Everything has a reason. If you think that way, you can live life more positively.’
– The motto he lives by is ‘don’t take life too seriously.’
– The meaning of his name is Kee: ‘to excel’ Ho: ‘big’.
– He wanted to become a singer because he thinks “there’s nothing in the world more fun than singing.”
– When thinking of how he wants to be remembered, he says he wants to be remember as a person with lots of love and a person who can feel the aura.
– Before debut, his mind was full of excitement and anticipation.
– Being in touch with his family bring him small, happy moments these days.
– When auditioning, he auditioned with the song ‘All Of Me’ by Michael Bublé.
– ‘Butterfly’ by UMI has recently been his favorite song.
– On stage, his dream image is to be a charming voice and a cool force.
– His favorite musical artists are: Daniel Caesar, H.E.R, SZA, SiR, Frank Ocean, Yebba, Tori Kelly, Alex Isley, Jazmine Sullivan, and PJ Morton.
– ‘500 Days of Summer’ is his favorite movie.
– Steak is his favorite food.
– On his bucket list, he has the activities ‘skydiving’ and ‘traveling the world’ included.
– A few of his favorite fashion items include: crossbody bag with a small wallet attached and a phone with a charger.
– His MBTI type is ENFP, the Campaigner. It stands for Extraverted, iNtuitive, Feeling, Perceiving.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
profile made by Audrey7