K (I-LAND) Profile & Facts
K (케이) is a member of the boy group &TEAM.
Stage Name: K (케이)
Birth Name: –
Birthday: October 21st, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Libra-Scorpio cusp
Height: 186.5 cm (6’1” 1/2)
Blood Type: A
MBTI Type: ENFP
– He was born in Chiba, Japan.
– He is a former contestant of I-Land, he was eliminated in the final episode part 2.
– K trained for 2 years and 8 months before his appearance in I-Land.
– He was revealed in the first batch of applicants on June 1st, 2020 KST.
– His MBTI personality is ENFP (Applicant Profile).
– His Chinese zodiac sign is Ox.
– The sport he likes the most is running (Applicant Profile).
– If he could only eat one kind of food in his whole life, it’d be Tteokbbokki (Applicant Profile).
– On the first episode he preformed “Danger” by Taemin.
– He was a marathon runner (특이사항 in Ep. 1).
– K passed into I-LAND in Ep. 1.
– K passed the final 12.
– He was eliminated in the final episode of part 2.
– He and NCT’s Shotaro attended the same dance academy.
– K’s favourite candy flavour is Plum.
– He couldn’t drink coffee until he was much older.
– He drinks a lot of loose leaf tea.
– He was a marathon runner in high school and even was awarded a full scholarship due to his athletic abilities, but turned it down to pursue dance.
– He trained in Dance in the USA before going to Korea.
– He doesn’t drink alcohol to keep his voice in good condition.
– He’s very strict on himself.
– K has been nicknamed a Tsundere due to his cold nature at first, but is characterized as affectionate, friendly, and cute once he warms up to a person.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Made by: HyuckO_O
(Special Thanks to iknowyouknowleeknow, Youtube Howlter for additional information)
Do you like K? Do you know any more facts about him? Feel free to comment down below.