I.N (Stray Kids) Profile: I.N Facts
I.N is a member of the South Korean boy group Stray Kids under JYP Entertainment.
Stage Name: I.N (아이엔)
Birth Name: Yang Jeong In (양정인)
Birthday: February 8, 2001
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Snake
Height: 172 cm (5’8″)
Blood Type: A
MBTI Type: ISFJ (His previous results were ISFJ -> ESFJ)
Unit: Vocal Racha
Spotify: Stray Kids’ Youngest I.N’s Favorites
– He was born in Busan, South Korea.
– He has an older brother and a younger brother (12 years old, as of 2018).
– He graduated from SOPA, where he studied Applied Music.
– I.N. use to be a child model when he was seven. (Pops in Seoul)
– He trained for 2 years.
– His nicknames (according to his members): Desert Fox, Our Maknae, Spoon Worm Yang, and Bean Worm.
– His special ability is singing trot.
– He thinks his most charming point is his braces.
– He has had his braces for over 2 years.
– I.N had his braces removed on January 17th 2019.
– His hobbies are listening to rock and pop songs and watching mukbang.
– His shoe size is 260/265 mm.
– He is clumsy.
– His favorite season is winter. (Summer Vacation vlive)
– He likes all foods besides beans.
– He likes puppies.
– His favorite color used to be hot pink, but now it’s green.
– I.N prefers fried chicken over spicy chicken. (Stray Kids Amigo TV ep 1)
– I.N likes to eat kalguksu (knife noodles) with geotjeori (fresh kimchi).
– I.N speaks a lot in their dorm. (Stray Kids Amigo TV ep 1)
– Things I.N couldn’t do the most is dance. (Stray Kids Amigo TV ep 1)
– He did improve his dancing a lot, as on the show Kingdom (2021) he was assigned to the dancing team.
– For sausage, I.N prefers ketchup over mustard. (Stray Kids Amigo TV ep 1)
– He wakes up the first.
– He thinks that when he doesn’t smile, he looks scary.
– Doesn’t like shopping a lot, but recently become interested in clothes.
– Things he’d like doing during vacation: eating watermelon at a valley and playing.
– Things he dislikes doing during vacation: being left alone in the dorm to clean.
– I.N’s middle school friends told him that they couldn’t talk to him because he looks scary when he doesn’t smile. So he smiles more now ever since.
– He used to sleep walk when he was little.
– Before going to sleep he has a time of self-reflection. (Hyunjin and Jeongin’s Dazed magazine interview)
– I.N still needs a lot of help from the hyungs, as stated by Hyunjin.
– Tends to be clumsy so a lot of people tend to help him.
– Hyunjin helps him a lot. About 10 times a day. (Hyunjin and Jeongin’s Dazed magazine interview)
– Jeongin and Hyunjin eat together a lot.
– Jeongin likes watching mukbang (eating shows).
– Likes to listen to Charlie Puth a lot. (Hyunjin and Jeongin’s Dazed magazine interview)
– He also likes to listen to ASMR.
– His role model is Bruno Mars.
– He wanted to become a singer after elders asked him to sing trot in front of them. From then on, he liked to be on stage.
– If he wasn’t in Stray Kids, he would be a singer, or an elementary school teacher since he likes kids. (vLive 180424)
– He has lived in a dorm for 1 year and 9 months.
– His role at the dorm is to do laundry.
– I.N made a cameo in the Web drama “A-Teen Season 2” ep 16 (2019) alongside Hyunjin.
– He is in a friend group called 이즈 (ee-z) with TXT Beomgyu, Enhypen Heeseung and Just B Lim Jimin. (Beomgyu’s vLive – Dec 2, 2021)
– Hyunjin used to be his roommate.
– In the previous dorm I.N and Han used to share a room.
– Update: For the new dorm arrangement, please visit Stray Kids profile.
– His motto: “Let’s have a good time!”
(Special thanks to Yuki Hibari, Hanboy, Misyamor, Agatha Charm Mendoza, I’m I.N’s future, SquirrelJisung, Misyamor, Amanda Le for providing additional info.)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Back to: Stray Kids
Do you like I.N? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂