Imma Profile: Imma Facts and Ideal Type
Imma (今) is a Japanese virtual CGI model created by ModelingCafe.
– She is a CGI virtual model and often gets confused for being a real person.
– She was revealed to the world on July 12th, 2018.
– There were mixed feelings about her being a virtual model, some loved the idea while others didn’t like the idea.
– She loves Japanese culture.
– Imma is named after the Japanese word “ima,” meaning “now”.
– Each of Imma’s images are rendered by transposing her 3D animated head onto a live-action body and background.
– She has been on the cover of CGWorld magazine.
– She is known for her uber-cool, street style photos.
– She participated in a makeup spread for Kate Cosmetics in Vice’s i-D Japan.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Made by: suga.topia
Do you like Imma? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂