Lim Hyeongbin (Former Bandage) Profile and Facts
Stage Name: Hyeongbin (형빈)
Birth Name: Lim Hyeong Bin (임형빈)
Position: Lead Vocalist, Dancer
Birthday: March 3rd, 2001
Height: 180 cm (5’11″)
Weight: 61 kg (134 lbs)
Blood Type: A
– He trained for 2 years
– Nickname: Red cheeks Hyeongbinnie
– Appeared on Star King (episode 198?)
– Eliminated in the 1st semi-finale of Korea’s Got Talent 2
– Won the “Guitar King” competition in 2013 and released a single
– He can play the acoustic+electric guitar, bass, drums, harmonica, viola, violin, harmonica, saxophone and clarinet.
– His charming point is his eyebrows
– He thinks that he resembles the polar bear
– His favorite colors are black and white
– He likes shopping, exercising and eating meat.
– His favorite food is meat.
– He doesn’t like milk and pickles.
– He’s best at playing instruments.
– His goal is to live happily and to be a future artist that is always thankful and humble.
– “I’ll work hard to be a singer who’s always thankful modest and happy”.
– Was a contestant on Under Nineteen on the Vocal team, final rank: 35th
– Participated in JTBC show Superband where his team “People on the Bridge” (Lee Chansol, Kim Hyungwoo, Kang Kyungyoon, Kim Junhyub) was eliminated during semi-finals
– Debuted as a member of Bandage with fellow Superband contestants: Lee Chansol, Kang Kyungyoon, and Shin Hyunbin.
– On April 4, 2022, IST Entertainment annouced that Hyeongbin has decided to leave the group. The members had differing opinions in music.
Profile by cntrljinsung
(Special thanks to: Mary Cave, rosyrosiee, casualcarlene)
Note : Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Do you like Hyeongbin? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below! 🙂