Chan (iKon) Profile and Facts; Chan’s Ideal Type
Stage Name: Chan (찬) (formerly known as Chanwoo)
Birth Name: Jung Chan Woo (정찬우)
Position: Vocalist, Maknae
Birthday: January 26, 1998
Zodiac sign: Aquarius
Height: 181 cm (5’11”)
Blood Type: A
– He was born in Yongin, Gyeonggi, South Korea.
– He’s the only member who wasn’t part of Team B on WIN.
– He used to be under Kids Planet Entertainment (2005-2010) and Fantagio Entertainment (2010-2014)
– He appeared in TVXQ’s “Balloons” MV as Changmin’s younger counterpart.
– He played a young Lee Min Ho in dramas “Boys Over Flowers” and “The Heirs”.
– He loves playing video games.
– Chanwoo can’t eat his food without any beverage.
– When he met the members for the first time, he was afraid of B.I . But now , he is afraid of Bobby the most.
– He’s got a talent for teasing and annoying people, he does it to lighten up the mood (Konic tv)
– He likes teasing B.I the most these days because it’s the most fun, as it got boring to tease Song. (Konic tv)
– Chan’s childhood best friend is Moonbin from Astro and Chani from SF9.
– Chan was said to be the cheekiest member. (Profile wrote by the members)
– When Chan gets drunk he speaks fluent English.
– Chanwoo himself said that he hates when other people see him cry, so he doesn’t cry in front of others.
– Chanwoo (Chan) says he leaves the room a mess, and rather than scolding, Yunhyeong hits him. (Weekly Idol)
– Chan is known for EXO`s Chanyeol look alike.
– iKon have moved out of their dorms and now live in 2 seperate houses, each member having their own room.
“Clean members” House: BI, Chan & Song
– He’s never late (konic tv)
– Bobby said he’s clever but sly (konic tv)
– Chan’s ideal type: “Someone who calls me “Oppa”.
(Special thanks to InPinkFlames, Neena Puyang,)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Do you like Chan? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂