YODAYOUNG Profile and Facts
YODAYOUNG (요다영) is a South Korean soloist under BrandNew Music’s sub-label, BrandNew-A. She debuted on January 18, 2019 with a single “One-Sided Love”.
– Dayoung debuted on January 18, 2019 with a single “One-Sided Love” under BrandNew Music’s sub-label, BrandNew-A.
– She was the first artist to be introduced under Brandnew-A which was created in attempt of expanding the music genre BNM showcases.
– Her second single “The Star of The Night” was released last May 4, 2019. And her third single “Cloud” last August 1, 2019.
– She participated the song “Melting” along with AB6IX, BDC, Kang Minhee and Kanto which features BRANDNEW MUSIC artists for BRAND NEW YEAR 2019.
– Her real name is Yu Dayoung and people called her “Yuda” and “Yoda” which she really liked but has no relation with Star Wars’ Yoda. (Arirang Radio)
– She always orders the same grilled cheese recipe at Subway: flat bread, chicken teriyaki, American cheese, no pickles, either chili sauce or sweet onion sauce and vegetables. (Arirang Radio)
– Dayoung hates oysters. (Arirang Radio)
– She doesn’t put fish cake in her teokbokki. (Arirang Radio)
– She is a Cassiopeia and the first music album she ever bought is TVXQ’S “Mirotic”. (Arirang Radio)
– The artist she wants to collab with is Crush. (요다영(YODAYOUNG)의 Q&A)
– She mentioned that Tori Kelly influenced her music a lot and if she can have the opportunity to duet with her, she’ll sing “Paper Hearts”. (Arirang Radio)
– She can speak a bit of English and Japanese too. (Arirang Radio)
– She loved watching Japanese dramas and listening to Japanese songs as well. (Arirang Radio)
– She also loves Western movies.
– She reads a lot.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Made by: marigeum
Do you like YODAYOUNG? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂