SLEEPY Profile and Facts:
SLEEPY (슬리피) is a South Korean rapper under PVO Entertainment.
He made his solo debut on October 20, 2015 with the single, F/W.
Stage Name: SLEEPY (슬리피)
Birth Name: Kim Sung-Won (김성원)
Birthday: February 21, 1984
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Height: 189 cm (6’2″)
Blood Type: A
– Born in Incheon, South Korea.
– Family: Parents, and wife.
– He has a puppy lovelyfurysta.
– SLEEPY got married to his wife on April 9, 2022.
– Education: Wonmi High School, Bucheon University.
– In 2020 he founded his own company, PVO Entertainment.
– One of the hip-hop duo Untouchable, managed by TS Ent. until September 14, 2019.
– Left TS Entertainment after the termination of his contract through legal disputes.
– Role models are Youngtak, Park Sang-Cheol, and the “Prince of Trot” Park Hyun-Bin.
– Got the stage name SLEEPY as he was someone who loved to sleep, so his friends called him ‘Sleepy’.
– He’s been writing lyrics since high school, and feels that rap is his “everything”.
– Released his solo debut single, “Cool Night“, on June 16, 2015 featuring former Secret member Song Ji-Eun.
– Became a household name after appearing on reality TV shows like Real Man, I Live Alone, Law of the Jungle, and We Got Married.
– Was a member of Jiggy Fellaz, an underground hip-hop crew formed on 2004, the group disbanded in 2012.
– SLEEPY won the award for “Best Male Newcomer” for his work on “Real Men” at the 2015 MBC Entertainment Awards.
Profile Made by Choi Eun Hye
Do you like SLEEPY? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment down below.