Shiroma Miru Profile and Facts
Shiroma Miru (白間 美瑠) is a Japanese soloist and a former member of Japanese girl group NMB48. She was on Queendom Puzzle and Produce 48. Miru made her solo debut on June 19, 2022 under Universal Music Japan with the single “Shine Bright”.
Birth Name: Shiroma Miru (白間 美瑠)
Birthday: October 14, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height: 160 cm (5’3”)
Weight: 49 kg (108 lbs)
Blood Type: B
MBTI Type: ENFP⇒ISFP (QP)
– She is from Osaka, Japan.
– Miru was a member of the Japanese girl group NMB48 and debuted with them in 2010. She belonged to Team M.
– Her favorite colors are black and pink.
– On March 2, 2021, she announced her graduation from NMB48 during the final day of NAMBATTLE ~Tatakawa na NMB Chauyarou!~
– Miru likes frontside surfing, skateboarding, and snowboarding.
– Some of her favorite foods are curry rice, chocolate, and ramen.
– Her favorite flower is a sunflower.
– Miru likes drinking grape flavored Fanta.
– Her graduation concert was held on August 15, 2021 at Osaka Castle Hall.
– She made it to the final episode of Produce 48 and received rank #20.
– One of her influences is Kumi Koda because of her strong image.
– She signed with Universal Music on January 13, 2022.
– Her older sister is singer Miyuu (born May 8, 1993) and her younger brother is actor Shiroma Taiyo (born September 12, 2003).
– She made her solo debut in Japan on June 19, 2022 with the single Shine Bright.
– Her skills are her facial expressions and eating deliciously.
– Miru’s nickname is Mirurun.
– She was eliminated on episode 9 of Queendom Puzzle and received rank #17.
Profile made by genie
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly give credits to this page. Thanks a lot! – Kprofiles.com
You may also like: Shiroma Miru Discography
Latest Japanese Comeback:
Do you like Shiroma Miru? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂