Raina Profile: Raina Facts, Raina’s Ideal Type
Raina (레이나) is a South Korean singer and songwriter. She used to be a member of the girl group After School.
Stage Name: Raina (레이나)
Birth Name: Oh Hye Rin (오혜린)
Birthday: May 7, 1989
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Height: 166 cm (5’5″)
Weight: 46 kg (101 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Youtube: I’m Raina
– Birthplace: Ulsan, South Korea.
– She has one elder brother.
– Education: Howon University.
– She can play the piano.
– Hobbies: Singing & Playing the Piano.
– Raina and Kaeun are best friends.
– She is in After School’s sub-unit A.S. Blue
– She is in After School’s sub-unit Orange Caramel
– She auditioned with JYP Entertainment to become a rapper.
– Before debut, she was a barista at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.
– She auditioned for Mnet’s Superstar K and was a student at the SM Academy.
– She is considered to be one of the best vocalists among idol girl groups in South Korea
– She wrote the lyrics for After School‘s “Love Love Love” and “Timeless”.
– On June 12, 2014, Raina and rapper San E release a duet called A Midsummer Night’s Sweetness.
– In October 2014, she became the first After School member to make a solo debut.
– On June 16, 2016, Raina and rapper San E released their second duet, called Sugar and Me.
– Raina’s ideal type: “I like guys that are unique! When I meet a guy that has some other side to them I didn’t see at first, I get intrigued…? hehe, I also like guys that have charming smiles~ >_<“
post by kpoopqueenie
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Do you like Raina? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂