Mire (TRI.BE) Profile and Facts
Mire (미레) is a member of the girl group TRI.BE under TR Entertainment.
Stage Name: Mire (미레/ミレ)
Birth Name: Aoyagi Sumire (아오야기 스미레/青柳菫)
Korean Name: Soo Mi Rae (수미래)
Position: Main Dancer, Sub-Vocalist, Maknae
Birthday: March 26, 2006
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Dog
Height: 166.5 cm (5’4)
Weight: 49 kg (108 lbs)
Blood Type: AB
– She was the 1st member to be revealed.
– Hobbies: cooking, shopping alone.
– Specialities: rocking, winking, moving her eyes in different directions at the same time, memorising choreos quickly, moving her ears.
– Her nickname is Su-Chan.
– Her favorite colors are black, , gray and lavender.
– Her favorite season is Spring.
– Her favorite foods are avocado, macarons, rice cake.
– Her recent interest is fashion.
– Her favorite songs are 90s Love by NCT U and Holo by Lee Hi.
– Her favorite movie is Your Name (Kimi No Nawa).
– Her goal for 2021 is 1 million views or more for their debut song.
– If she’d be an animal character, she’d choose to be a puppy.
– She trained for 6 months.
– She recommends the song “Autumn Morning” by IU.
– She moved to Korea because she really enjoyed k-pop.
– She wears braces.
– She’s a fan of TWICE.
– “More&More” by TWICE keeps her motivated.
– She thinks it’s good that she has to focus on self-management during quarantine
– She writes in her diary in both Japanese and Korean.
– She thinks that writing in her diary is very fulfillig and helps her organize what she has done throughout the day.
– She’s in charge of drawing in the group.
– She learned locking, hiphop and pop when she was 11.
– She loves locking because of its old school vibe.
– She participated in a lot of dance competitions.
Profile by chooalte
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thank you.
Do you like Mire? Do you know any more facts about her? Feel free to comment down below.