JURIN (XG) Profile & Facts
JURIN (주린) is a member of the girl group of XGALX and AVEX, XG.
Stage Name: JURIN (주린)
Birth Name: Asaya Jurin (浅谷珠琳)
Birthday: June 19, 2002
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Blood Type: A
– She was born in Chigasaki, Japan.
– She is the first member of XG to be revealed. She was revealed in January 29, 2022.
– When she was 15, she was a fashion model.
– She was a student in AVEX artist academy.
– She’s a professional snow rider. She started snowboarding at the age of 3, since she was influenced by her surfer parents
– She was a model for Drop Tokyo, PopTeen & more.
– Her dream since her childhood, was being a model.
– She has a picture with Gigi Hadid.
– She like singing & dancing.
– She often listens TLC & Japanese rappers.
– She is the 3rd runner-up of 32nd TSBA&KSBA All Japan Snowboarding Championship with 170.82 pts.
– She is the 3rd runner-up of 32nd JSBA All Japan Snowboarding Championships with 253.06 pts.
– She can speak English, Korean and Japanese.
– She was a member of a girl group named “Shorty!” created around 2015 to commemorate the 10th anniversary of Avex’s DANCE NATION. Artist Academy students with outstanding visual, dance and vocal skills are selected. She joined the group in 2017, the second generation, along with fellow XG member Harvey.
– She was also a member of “Dream Team” of Avex Dance Nation in 2015.
– She has an older sister.
– Jurin is learning choreography first then teaching it to the members in pairs.
– Jurin revealed that she’s the main dancer/dance leader via Buzzfeed interview. [X]
– “I’ll never let another boy ruin my MASCARA.” is her favorite lines in Mascara. This is the part that she actually sang, and it is a very strong and powerful lyric! She always feels a sense of confidence and strength when she sings it. [X]
– She sleeps as much as she can on her days off! After that, she often goes out for a walk with the other girls. Usually, her mind is full of rehearsals and her schedule, so on her days off, she tries to relax by going for a walk outside or stopping by a café. [X]
– She tries to keep a diary. Rather than writing about the things that happen every day, she tries to write about what she is thinking or noticing at the time. It has become really useful for her to sort out her feelings, reflect on herself and look after herself! Every so often Jurin looks back at it, and sometimes she thinks about the things that have happened, and it’s pretty interesting, and it is a good way to record her own memories. [X]
– She’s inspired by so many artists that she listens to on a regular basis that she can’t pick just one, but she was shocked when she heard her first R&B song from the ’90s when she was 13 years old. Since then Jurin always dreamed of being an artist, so she listened to a lot of them, especially female artists like Destiny’s Child, TLC, Aaliyah, Faith Evans and Lauryn Hill. She says she still loves them. [X]
– Her goals: to do a world tour, to be more proud of herself than she was yesterday. [X]
– She’s making choreographies for XG.
– She has an older sister.
– Her name comes from PomPomPurin thanks to her older sister.
– She loves alternative-pop music.
– She loves Willow Smith and Sugawara Koharu.
– She’s good at cooking and taking photography with film camera.
– She wants to learn Thai.
– She was always all about music for as long as she can remember. But since they started working together as XG, she has been more inspired by everyone and she feels that her passion and love for music has grown even stronger. She wants to hold on to that feeling and put out even better music in the future. [X]
– Her biggest music inspiration that still influence her today is Kehlani.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
made by irem
Related: XG Profile
Do you like JURIN? Do you know any more facts about her? Feel free to comment down below. 🙂