Jeong Sewoon Profile: Jung Sewoon Facts
Jeong Sewoon (정세운) is a South Korean solo singer under Starship Entertainment. Jung Sewoon debuted on August 31, 2017.
Official Fandom Name: LUCKY (Haengwoon)
Official Fan Colors: Pantone 531, Pantone 134, and White silver sparkle
Stage Name: Jeong Sewoon (정세운)
Birth Name: Jeong Sewoon (정세운)
Birthday: May 31, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Height: 176 cm (5’9″)
Weight: 61 kg (134 lbs)
Blood Type: AB
Specialty: Guitar and Piano
Jeong Sewoon Facts:
– He is from Busan, South Korea.
– He was a participant of the Korean Survival Show “Produce 101 Season 2” and finished as 12th place.
– His nickname is “Ponyo” because fans find him and Ponyo look alike.
– Sewoon likes playing guitar.
– He trained for 2 years and 6 months.
– His hobby is cooking.
– Him and Kim Jaehwan from Wanna One are senior and junior at Howon University.
– His dream is to become a CEO of an Entertainment Company.
– He was a participant in Kpop Star 3.
– Sewoon is also a composer.
– Sewoon has a new guitar (aside from Pudding) and it’s named 식빵 (bread).
– His twitter, @sewoon_jeong, still works, but it’s just used as a connection with his instagram.
– He describes himself as calm and composed. (Weekly Idol Episode 326)
– Sewoon is really close friends with Lim Youngmin and Kim Donghyun, both members of MXM.
– Sewoon self-composed ‘Never Mind’ from Ever and ‘Close Over’ from After.
– On March 11 2018, it was announced that he debuted in a group called YDPP, which contains of 4 members: Jung Sewoon, MXM members, and Lee Gwanghyun.
profile made by potato
(Special thanks to baby watch your mouth, Chae Lyn, minami, Bria, Sunwolang, suga.topia, Sina Bennitt, Taehyungs_Poem, Abstract Nonsense, autumnseokgi, Kathi saw MX, JEONG SEWOON, KA)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Latest Korean Comeback:
Do you like Jung Sewoon? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂