Jihan (Weeekly) Profile and Facts
Jihan is a South Korean singer, member of girl group Weeekly, under PlayM Entertainment.
Stage Name: Jihan (지한)
Birth Name: Han Ji Hyo (한지효)
Birthday: July 12, 2004
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height: 163.8 cm (5’4″)
Blood Type: A
– She is from Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
– Family: Parents
– Her English name is Julie (because she was born in July).
– Her MBTI type is ENFP.
– Education: Anyang Buheung Middle School (graduated), Hanlim Multi Art High School (Musical Theatre Department)
– She is a former SM trainee.
– Her specialty is playing the guitar. (Self-written profile)
– She has dimples.
– Her nickname is ‘Bunny’.
– Her official color in Weeekly is maroon.
– She revealed her stage name to be Jihan. (WHO ARE U? Video).
– Her shoe size is 240~245mm. (Self-written profile)
– One of her dreams is be a great and cool person. (Self-written profile)
– Her charm points are: Her dimples and Bunny front teeth.
– Habit: Collecting stickers.
– She likes: Disney Movies, Desserts and Cats.
– She dislikes: Insects, Ghosts and Seafood (Except: squid or shrimp). (Self-Written profile).
– She has a Persian chinchilla cat.
– Her role models are: Baek Yerin, Ariana Grande, SNSD Seohyun and APink.(Self-Written profile)
– Her motto is: Let’s live without regrets
– For her, the word that she uses to describe Weeekly: Charming
– The next hairstyle that she would like to try is “Peek-a-boo highlights”
– A nickname: Ener-Jihan
– She used the song “Playing with Fire” of BlackPink in her audition
– The first Kpop song she listened: “Girls Generation – Oh!”
– Her greatest fears: Bugs, Ghosts, Silence and Dark
– Soeun would take Jihan to a desert island because she talks to much and Soeun don’t will get bored.
– Best partner to selfies: Jaehee
Post by Viien
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Do you like Jihan? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂