Jeonghan (Seventeen) Facts and Profile, Jeonghan’s Ideal Type
Stage Name: Jeonghan (정한)
Birth Name: Yoon Jeong Han (윤정한)
Position: Lead Vocalist, Visual
Birthday: 04 October 1995
Zodiac sign: Libra
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 178 cm (5’10”)
Weight: 61 kg (134 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Sub-Unit: Vocal Team
Jeonghan’s Spotify list: Songs that Jeonghan finds good to listen to
– He was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– He has a younger sister.
– Education: Hyangnam High School (‘14); Dong-A University of Broadcasting Arts (Advertising Production Department / Dropout); Hanyang University Institute for Future Talents (Practical Music KPop Division Major)
– He was a trainee for 2 years and 2 months.
– His nicknames are: Eldest Maknae, 1004, Angel
– He calls himself ‘Angel’ because his birthday is on October 4th (1004 in Korean is “Cheonsa” which means “Angel”).
– He ranks himself third best visuals in the group.
– He admires SHINee’s Taemin.
– Between 20 and Adore U, he prefers 20.
– He likes Korean food, especially stews and chicken.
– He doesn’t really like candies.
– His favourite food is pasta.
– He is lactose intolerant (Audio vLive May 2, 2020).
– His hobbies are sleeping, soccer, basketball, badminton.
– He says he’s the weakest member in the group. He gets tired easily and sleeps whenever and wherever he can.
– When he feels sleepy at the broadcasting stations, he would tell everyone he needs to use the washroom but he’s secretly sleeping there for 5 minutes.
– He says he seems quiet but he’s actually not like that.
– He says Joshua was the first member to approach him when he first became a trainee.
– He says he’s closest to Joshua among all the Seventeen members.
– Between dating someone older or younger, he prefers someone older because he needs someone to take care of him.
– He was voted by the other members as the member with the best personality.
– The meaning behind his name is that Jeong means “clean” and Han means “Country”.
– Jeonghan didn’t really like his long hair at first but the fans loved it and when he got used to it, he liked it.
– He always plays various pranks on the members. At first the members hated it, but they let him on a lot to the point where lately, they’ve reached an understanding and just say, “yes, yes, go ahead,” whenever he pranks them. TBH, he’s a really shy person, so he can only play pranks on people he’s close to. He calls it affection. (Japanese Seventeen Magazine)
– He listens to the members’ troubles. They confide in him a lot and it makes him really happy.
– During their rest days, he mostly sleeps in his bed. When he thinks he slept for too long, he goes outside, but then he ends up returning and going back to sleep anyway. (Japanese Seventeen Magazine)
– If he can’t decide on his taste in clothes, he wears clothes according to his mood.
– Things that make him a mischievous person: eyes — since he was young, people have told him, “Wow, you have cute eyes.” (Japanese Seventeen Magazine)
– When he was a child who could get along with anyone equally as well. He thinks he was pretty ordinary, not too noisy. (Japanese Seventeen Magazine)
– Jeonghan is the most savage member in SVT & The smartest member according to DK. (OFD Japan)
– Jeonghan said he gets motion sickness really easily. (Episode 1 of “One Fine Day”)
– Jeonghan is the worst cook in SEVENTEEN. (Idol Room)
– He’s close to Monsta X’s Minhyuk.
– Jeonghan appeared in the ‘Playback’ MV by Kiggen Phanto ft. Jinsil and Mad Soul Child, Hanhae in July 26, 2015.
– Jeonghan wants to be a RJ and wants to have his own show named Jeonghan’s Cup of Warm Milk. (Akdong Musician’s Volume Up 180718)
– MBTI: ISFJ
– In the dorm he used to have his own room. (Dorm 2 – which is upstairs, floor 8th)
– Update: As of June 2020, in the new dorm he still has his own room.
– Jeonghan’s ideal type is someone who loves them and buys their albums.
(Special thanks to pledis17, Cheonsa1004, Carat Younghee, jxnn, jiya_s, Jurajil, IloveCHEONSA, blu_naya, llsvncll)
Back to Seventeen profile
Do you like Jeonghan? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below.