Jay Chou Profile and Facts
Jay Chou is a Taiwanese singer, rapper and actor. He debuted on November 9th 2000, with his self-titled studio album, “Jay“. He is under JVR Music and Sony Music Entertainment since 2007 and 2008.
Jay Chou’s Official Fandom Name: N/A
Jay Chou’s Official Fan Color: N/A
Stage Name: Jay Chou
Birth Name: Jay Chou (TC – 周杰倫 SC – 周杰伦)
Birthday: January 18, 1979
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Goat
Height: 173 cm (5’8″)
Weight: 67 kg (147 lbs)
Blood Type: O
Youtube: 周杰倫 Jay Chou
Twitter: 周杰伦 Jay Chou
Jay Chou Facts:
– He was born in Taipei, Taiwan, in the Linkou district.
– Education: Taipei Jinhua High School, Tamkang Senior High School (he majored in piano and minored in cello)
– After graduating from high school, he completed his mandatory military service.
– He can play the cello, piano guitar, drums, and many more.
– He’s called the “King of Mandopop”.
– In Taiwan, he’s one of the best-selling artists.
– He joined Alfa in 1999 but left in 2007.
– He started his acting career in 2005, with a role in the movie “Initial D (頭文字Ｄ)”.
– His favorite composer is Chopin.
– On January 17, 2015 he married model Hannah Quinlivan (they had been dating since 2010).
– The couple has 3 kids: daughter Hathaway (born in 2015), son Romeo (born in 2017) and daughter Jacinda (born in 2022).
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
You may also like: Jay Chou Discography
Do you like Jay Chou? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂